Mk677

Just started for my first time 2 weeks ago. Only dosing 12.5mg per day, for now. Planning g to run for 4-6 months to see maximum benefits. Low dose = hgh healing benifits and fat loss higher dose = higher if levels therefore muscle and mass growth.

otfjoey300

I’m running it at 25 mg/day seeing great results, I’d consider cycling it if I were you; one easy way that keeps you from hitting the ceiling effects, are 7-10 days on, 7-10 days off

otfjoey300

But; like I said , cycle it to avoid ceiling effects; and probably avoid more overall stress on the body. I know a detailed thread exists listing a proper way for a bodybuilder to run mk677; unfortunately there’s a plethora of support meds and vitamins to run it with full success .

Newby1973

But; like I said , cycle it to avoid ceiling effects; and probably avoid more overall stress on the body. I know a detailed thread exists listing a proper way for a bodybuilder to run mk677; unfortunately there’s a plethora of support meds and vitamins to run it with full success .
Hi joey are you stacking with ostarine or running solo are you getting much water retention and what is good on cycle support also how long can you run for on your 7-10 day on/off cycle ,thanks

Iron1

I chose to go back to running HGH because the water retention with MK677 was ridiculous. Does it subside after using it for so long? Or are some guys just prone to more water retention than others?

HGH.to

Wasn't HGH giving you water retention as well?
Does it subside after using it for so long?
most likely yes, but water retention is also highly dependent on diet
Or are some guys just prone to more water retention than others?
yes, some guys indeed are more prone than other to water retention. but then again, diet is a key factor as well

Iron1

HGH wasn't giving me near as much water retention as the MK677. I don't retain water for long usually with GH either. My diet was clean, obviously there was room for improvement, but I try and keep it as clean as possible depending on my schedule.

HGH.to

If same schedule but different results from HGH and MK677 then is quite obvious that the compound is the culprit

Iron1

Thank you for the replies. I agree, MK677 just isn't for me. Saving $$ would have been nice, but it looks like I'm going to just need to stick with gh.
Thank you to the OP for sharing the thread!