More injection sites to make rotation easier

swolesam

So as some of you guys know, im a huge fan of glutes, shoulders as the main sites for injection. I rotate between them and that makes life easier. My current cycle, that will suffice. As i am planning my next cycle, i see i will need to do 4 day injections per week or 5, and here comes the need for me to venture into new sites for injections.

I found these 2 sites to be the best resources, but please guys, if you have came across any sites/vids or any useful materials detailing site injections, techniques, tips,... please post it and share w/ the community. Thats the main reason im posting this.

fitnessuncovered.co.uk/performance-drugs/how-to-inject-steroids-guide  (scroll down, vids of spot injections, which i found v useful)

spotinjections.com/index3.htm  (only gives pics of site injections)

SemperFi

Good post Hulk.

You might wish to consider researching Sub-Q injections. I know their are many with the old school mind set concerning IM only but more and more research is being shown that sub-q injections can and are just as effective. Bonus - no scar tissue issues.

I am not recommending them but I wanted to open up the box for your consideration. ;)

SEMPER FI

Outlawthing

Sub q less scar more pain hell no :)  spot injection .com has been around since  u was a young Lad  chest  delts  for smaller injections glutes for major cc   Quads  hit or miss 

M

Mister A

Have been getting sore the day after pinning quads for a few cycles now. Was almost ready to give up on them completely until I was in a hurry one day and hit the vastus lateralis while standing up. I shifted all my weight to my right leg and pinned my left leg halfway between hip and knee and no blood, no pain, no soreness. Goes to show the subtle nuances that go along with IM injections.

swolesam

be careful with quads my man. I hear you miss the spot by a hairline and you can be limping for a few days! i dont like the odds with quads personally.

swolesam

semperfi, thanks for sharing brother. I heard that from a couple of docs i know, but I am not a fan of sub-q with oils myself. I used to do Test subq with a 27g 1/2", massage it for 5 minutes with a timer, and use hot pads to bring more blood flow. Bro, that golf ball would sit there with the oil in it for days and days. Horrible. I only use subq for HCG actually.

When i get to the IGF and HGH (pretty soon), im going straight IM with a 1/2" or a 5/8".

swolesam

Another resource i came across today in the gym, very interesting:

youtube.com/watch?v=cg5C3OuEuyg  (if you in a hurry, move to 4:00 and thats where the fun starts!)

M

Mister A

Think i got it figured now but ive definitely spent my fair share of time limping around. Ive pinned 3 of the 4 quad muscles and only one way works for me. But it works great now. Its a great spot to drop 3cc.

How big are your delts? Ive been dumping 1cc in them thinking that it wont take much more. My left delt feels good, but my right still has the virgin muscle pain the day afterward. 2.5cc sounds like a lot, do you have Jay Cutler delts?

swolesam

very thick delts, 1 of my biggest body parts especially the side laterals where i pin. But def no Jay cutler brother, i wish. 2.5 cc is the highest i went and no issues watsoever, hence im thinking 3cc is very doable.

where EXACTLY do you pin your quads bro, what exact spot?towards the middle or more outwards to the side of the quad?

M

Mister A

I think I can get at least 2cc in my delt. Ill give it a shot, no pun intended. Looking forward to the next thread you start telling us how you built your delts.

Check an anatomy chart. Vastus Lateralis. The muscle that creates the sweep. This is an often used spot in a medical setting. But the kicker is that I had pain the day after when I hit it sitting down. Once I straightened my leg and did it standing up, with all my weight on the other leg, problem solved.

I've hit the tear drop and I've hit the medialis which is like the top of your thigh. Both spots crippled me for multiple days. But some people don't have any trouble these spots at all.

siegmund

Glutes outter ,quads high ,lower,,,,delts ,  calf forarm nothing to it ....ya right.   I pin glutes in two differnt places per side ,qusds slso and my delts i can personalky get 3cc in delt no problem.   , im no here the calfs and foreams and little tiny muscles fuck that and no truceps or bicep for me 

I have enough to make workon any cycle i run a

swolesam

Vastus Lateralis. got it. Here's a nice anatomy diagram for whoever else is interested and lazy to google it ;) fitness-and-bodybuilding-workouts.com/support-files/muscle-anatomy-chart.pdf

Thanks for the tip MisterA. I have pecs and biceps on my "to pin" list now. Might throw in quads and hit the Vastus Lateralis standing up like you mentioned.  Havent seen anybody do the medialis yet, sounds like thats a guaranteed ticket to pain and limp! lol

Increase it incrementally, 1.5cc then 1.8 then 2.0, and taper upwards as you see fit based on comfort level.

I follow science, i learn my body and my workouts are balls to the wall. Intensity and Consistency bro. Lately, cause im 37 now, im honing into my diet since my metabolism seems to be less efficient with me throwing shit at it and just expect it to work like i did in younger years! Aging is a bitch!

Me and you both will be waiting for MrFixIt to start the next thread telling us all how he built his behemoth of a physique! LOL :) no offense MrFixit, you're a bull my man.

swolesam

What about localized effects, i.e Site Enhancement. I know lot of folks out there dont beleive in it, and think its a myth. But, i think it does make sense since you're stretching the muscle fascia. If thats the case, i would love to know how to do forearms and calves - oils or IGF-DES (localized effect) although i hear the pain is off the charts in these 2 muscles. Yet, they can benefit from site enhacement IF that practically happens.

swolesam

sieg - The pecs look like quite an easy site with a 1/2" or 5/8", im personally on board with pecs. TO-DO not done yet ;)

Big Nasty

Ive seen quite a bit of traffic on this as well SF. Hadn't tried it yet but it does make sense. The body has a phenomenal way of injecting and accepting any medicine you take, either orally, intramuscular, sub. I would be interested to try sometime. Since on cycle Ive been rotating NPP and Test E with chest, shoulders, and quads. All are working pretty well but I tell you, 400 MG/2cc Test E in my chest the first time hurt like a mofo for nearly 4 days. Not so bad now. 

calmb4dastorm

I tried ...i limped for days on end and had a humongous bruise. That was over a year ago...and I have not pinned a quad since!!

Big Nasty

Ive been pinning quads for 2 yrs now. Funny its actually my best spot. I dont have much trouble at all. sometimes I do and couldn't tell you why, Im very sanitary in my prep. Maybe hitting a vein or nerve here and there makes it a little sore. I pin quad all up and and down from center to outer quads. I never do inner quads. Too many veins. My far outer quads are a little tough as I have hit nerves going in but paused needle then push slowly through it. Its not fun but works. Slow is fast and fast is good. I never jab. As for glutes and shoulders. I do them in the rotation but I do have trouble aspirating the syringe with one hand... lol  This is why I like chest and quads because I can use 2 hands which allows me to really control the syringe better. 

swolesam

howcome the pec injects dont cause pain no more? Anything you did with your pinning technique - adjustments, switch from upper pec to middle,...? i ask cause that could be a great pointer for me to avoid the lesson learned the hard way ;)