More than one way to achieve results

adrok11

With all of the information out currently promoting the use of lower dose anabolics, I am doing some research and using myself as a guinea pig. I am keeping my performance-enhancing variables add a minimum so that I can tell what is working and what is not. I am also doing a few things that I have never done before on cycle such as include hCG, peptides and sarms. My other hobby is cycling so in my time away from bodybuilding unfortunately I lost a lot of muscle mass. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise when I discovered how many postural issues in muscular and balances I really had and have been training over four years now. So essentially starting from scratch again I am focusing more on form and tempo as opposed to volume at this juncture, compound movements remain a staple of course but there is definitely a more patient and more aesthetic focused approach that I am following. I started things out with just simply running some testosterone propionate. I am only running 200 mg a week divided into four injections. I am also taking MK677 add a dosage of 25 mg every evening before bed and utilizing 15 mg of GW501516. I am going to continue testosterone however I am switching to a mega test 500 blend and also have some super drawl and hCG on the way. I am going to try super draw for the first time at 50 mg a day for a six week stent. I am going to use at least 500 mg of testosterone and maybe more but no more than 1 g for certain. At the fourth week from when I start the super test and super drawl I am going to utilize hCG every other day at 500 Ius but only on weeks for 812 and then end with the post cycle. The MK677 is going to stay consistent and I am also going to add BPC157 as well. My goal is to figure out which compounds work best for me and at what doses. After the six weeks of super drawl I will go four weeks with just the test and peptides before adding 200 mg of trenbolone acetate per week in conjunction with the super test and MK677. I would love to hear some thoughts on my overall plan of researching individual compounds and also any experience people have had with any similar endeavors. I realize I left a lot of information out as far as my post cycle plans, but I will put more information on that out when the time draws closer. Right now I am 5 foot eight 172 pounds at roughly 10% body fat. I am eating almost 4000 cal a day and I am not being very discriminate at this point or paying too much attention to measuring my macros other than making sureI get five meals and at least 200 g of protein per day and I try to at least double that in carbs. Thank you in advance for anyone who takes the time to read this and or comment on it and I really appreciate these forms and people who honestly participate in them

BiggyBill

My goal is to figure out which compounds work best for me and at what doses.
Enough said!
everyone is different and reacts differently so experimenting with various compounds, doses, cycle lenghts, mixes etc is the best way to go, all started slowly and gradually increased whenever is needed.
I would love to hear some thoughts on my overall plan of researching individual compounds
And yah, your plan sounds good.
just adjust according to your needs.
goos luck man, you seem to be on the right path, especially taken in consideratio your current stats.