Mrfixit needs and Education from a Guru on HGH !

MRFIXIT

Ok gentlemen, Here is the deal! Most people think that from my physique, that i have used HGH But the fact is, I have not. I have no clue about it and that is the gods honest truth. I am very careful when it comes to putting anything into my body. you may see me buying from different UGLs but The truth is i dont use 90% of the shit i buy on here.. I make a few bucks here and there on it and its a means to an end but i do use AAS obviously... I am to the point where my body has plateaued its Just not growing anymore and i work my ass off... It is what it is and its time to figure out an hgh insulin cycle and need a real person who is a real bodybuilder that has years of experience on this subject.. i dont want BRO science .. I would love to see a starters cycle and probably will run it along side my aas cycle. Any input would be wonderful. I also have a lot questions about all the different products... i understand that real pharma is always the best , but i have also heard that there are a lot of great knockoffs that work just as good at half the price... HELP!!!

Kielbasa_Posse

HGH is a game changer !! Get some good stuff though it's going to cost a bit but well worth the investment !! Run it between 4-12 months. Just when your in a slump boom you grown. Yes there are a ton of crappy kits out there Pharma is the way to go but cost around $1000 a kit. That's one month.  theres no cycling on or off on the stuff unless you needa brake. Also Igf's are something else to look into. 

I can't remember if this it the video ? 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_rDL-_4JTKA

swolesam

semperfi, im actually very inspired by your +ve experience so far. I just started a cycle, and didnt want to incorporate a new element (HGH) in since i am cutting, and i feel HGH might have bloating effects on me judging from my experience with peptides. However, i am planning on running HGH after this cycle for a long while.

SemperFi

Hulk you bloat just looking at certain things! ;)

Although I am not even close to be in KP's or Fixit's league in body composition GH is definitely a viable and beneficial option that might be considered once the individual has reached a plateau in their bodies development. The cost will prevent most from being able to afford it for the length of time it will take to see solid positive results. 

I personally chose GH because of my age and the desire to achieve more than what traditional AAS has provided. I did not choose it for any other purpose than self satisfaction.

Professionals have much more knowledge and experience with it but the regimen I have chosen for myself if it was paid out-of-pocket could easily reach the $1K per month range just as KP mentioned. The results are subtle and slow coming but with a disciplined protocol and patience I am confident that those who use it will be pleased with the end result.

I would not recommend GH to anyone, due to cost, until the have reached the upper limits of more affordable options.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

HAHA semperfi, that comment coming from anybody else i would be insulted, but you're my brother from another mother, so i cant be mad at you!! LOL

Yes, GHRPs bloat me MAJORLY, and the damn MK-677 (ibutamoren) didnt work for me at all. Maybe cause they are bunk from RCs that cant be trusted, not sure. But, im def interested in GH and am planning on it within this year, an extended stretch of time. My main goal with GH is Myogenesis. HGH and IGF1 are notorious for that. Coupled with MGF, that would be a KILLER combo to generate NEW muscle tissue. Can you see how excited i am talking about this? LOL

The $1k per month cost is only if you go the pharma route. if you go generic or UGL, there are plenty of reputed and highly reviewed sources that are worth trying and effective per the people who did try them. So, if it runs me $300-$500 per month Generic / UGL 5x per week at 3-5 ius, and i can reap all the benefits of HGH, i think the cost here is worth the reward without a shadow of a doubt IMO. 

Hopefully, HGH doesnt cause me to bloat , cause i DO NOT like my muscle definition to cover up and my waist line to expand. It drives me nuts! I just have a feeling these funky RC ghrp compounds are not constructed right and some fuking filler in them was the cause of bloating. 

Outlawthing

Here is what I have learned in the past year fix don't waste your time on generics  and as far as prep for a show I would go pharma if I could afford it cause you can't chance it  there are two generics I have found that I know work i can't say how it compares to pharma but I can tell you this for sure get bloowork to see    I'm sure there are others  out there   i have been on a couple of months now and the changes are becoming more and more dramatic i plan on running it till i can't afford it  but this cycle will be at least 12 months  it does bloat me some but if I stay away from carbs it's minimal 

SemperFi

Great addition Outlaw. +1

I agree that restricting the wrong type of carbs (which I do anyway) is beneficial to unwanted bloating.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Fix,

I can only add my regular joe personal experience so far. I have been on 4iu's Geno daily for the past 7 weeks with TRT. The changes are becoming obvious and I am very pleased so far. If it is working for a regular guy at the pace I am seeing and I can't even imagine how beneficial it would be for a professional.

I will be running a 16 week intermediate cycle shortly with it. It will be interesting to see what the difference that GH will make on cycle.

I hope you find the experienced advice you seek. You are pure stud and your results are proof of your ethics.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

outlaw - limiting carb to prevent bloat is a GREAT fucking way to do it. I discovered that lately. Had few discussions with Rux about that. Its obviously easier said than done especially if you're a Foodie like me, but i do what i gota do to get it done, and man it works!

Only problem with GHRPs was they made me ravenous hungry, MUCH worse than EQ, so it was real hard to apply that discipline. Yet another reason why i wont go for the GHRPs again and instead will go with the HGH route while applying low/no carb discipline.  

swolesam

browski, i used MGF a few times before. Its effects are amazing for healing, and building new muscle. I used the PEG form, and when i run it , i run it for 8 week runs, then off for at least 8 weeks, and so on.

SemperFi

I am on a TRT replacement dose of 180mgs/week. When I start my new cycle in 3 weeks it will be 500mgs/wk along with several other compounds over the course of the cycle.

SEMPER FI

Jedimax

Nice. Im only on gh right now. Considering test though and have been told here 500 mgs is normal. At your dose have you gotten oily skin or broke out in pimples?

SemperFi

I am not side effect sensitive, except the dbol water retention which is easy to deal with. I have been lucky that way. Can't ever even remember having a pimple in my life... knock on wood.

SEMPER FI

C

cellblock

Hey bro,

I am exactly where you are at.  I can help you with some advice.  First hGH will help you past your plateaus.  Along with AAS the stuff works wonders.  I started my cycle about a month ago.  I am using xxxxxxxxx 2iu twice a day which is the best dose based on my research and I have reacted well to it.  Im not getting any side effects like carpel tunnel syndrome or any neuropathy.  Second forget about insulin.  You don't need it and if you want to make yourself a diabetic go ahead but I have had friends with diabetes and I wouldn't wish that shit on anyone.  Also if you screw up you're going to die.  If you take too much insulin you will almost immediately go into hypoglycemia which is no joke.  Third as far as where to source the hGH I have always gotten mine from xxxxxxxxx  Say what you want about the xxxxxxxxxxx but they have the technology to make recombinant hGH.  And you can get it for much much cheaper than you're going to pay in the gym or the pharmacy.  And its exactly the same shit.  Its a 191 AA protein with a specific AA structure.  Either its hGH or its not.  There's no stronger or weaker hGH out there.  There's simply real and fake.  I have used xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and now have an order of xxxxxxxxx coming.  I have to say out of all of them the best was the xxxxxxxxxx.  Its manufactured by a pharmaceutical giant in xxxxxxxxx using recombinant DNA technology where they inject a plasmid into a culture of EColi bacteria which then starts producing real hGH which your body recognizes as the same xxxxxxxxxxxxx that your pituitary gland produces.  

You're going to be paying between $200 and $500 a month for xxxxxxxx hGH as opposed to about $2000 a month and up for xxxx made hGH. Its a no-brainer to me.  I pay about $250 a month for 4iu a day which is plenty of hGH.  I am really starting to see results after about 3 weeks on xxxxxxxxx.  If everyone is right I should be golden about 3 months from now when I have been on for several months.  I would recommend that you plan to stay on hGH for at least a year.  If you can't make that investment don't even bother with it.  A month on it and you're just starting to see results.  PM me if you need a good source for xxxxxxxxxx hGH.

Dolf

Your blatant disregard for the rules will not be tolerated. Neither will source reps.

Matteo542

Yo cellblock, what's going on bro? New to the forum. But been in the game now for awhile. I don't really get why u can't say supplier, but whatever. I'm running gh now.  about 2.5 months. Def seeing some shit had a nice base to work with already tho. Where were u at at at the 2.5 math range? And who do u use?, if u don't mind me asking