Muscle Gurus

Just ordered a little sust and deca, plan on doing 1cycle of Just test then time off then more test with anadrol .which test should I do first by itself. Buy the way I'm 64yrs old and skinny lol. Hi everyone they call me the old man lol

D

Deleted member 45086

At 64 you might want to skip the anadrol. I'd run just 250-350 of test alone for 12 weeks before you jump on deca. Is this your first cycle ever

Oh ok. Well how did it go back then
Lol anadrol after 3 days my body felt like it was going to explode plus the veins were a popping lol and you know the sus and deca made me feel like a million bucks! There's some much different gear out there now I don't know where to start

suppsforlife

I would go for Testosterone alone. If you already did Deca, you can add a very low dosage. as said earlier - I would leave out Anadrol at your age. I imagine you don't want to grow immense muscles? even if you do, there's Dbol that is safer

I would go for Testosterone alone. If you already did Deca, you can add a very low dosage. as said earlier - I would leave out Anadrol at your age. I imagine you don't want to grow immense muscles? even if you do, there's Dbol that is safer
Thank you so much for your help and yes I have done Dbol before and that would of been my next choice . Thanks again and you know that old saying BIGGER IS BETTER !!! lol