MuscleGurus.com New Website!

admin

Staff member
Hello everyone,
after more than 1 year of hard work on the new platform we are glad to announce that we've finally upgraded our website. We have chnaged our review platform and our forum. The website is now fast, safe and we have a lot of functionality. We are still working on some bugs and improvements so this isn't the final look.
Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions and I will be glad to help.

BobbyO190

Im slow to change but I will get used to it.

It's definitely 'cleaner'. Long term I expect I will learn the huge value of the changes. Question: Still 'karma' and bronze/silver/gold/guru type stuff or has that been simplified too?

roids4u

[h=1]Source Verification Widget[/h] it is not possible to choose the right source from the list because it is simply not in the list, but sources are here with review site.

Than it is not possible to add your javascript widget, it will kill the website and makes whitescreen.
Then why you added all the old not existing sources? many of them not even the website exists anymore and this since years?
Then my source was interchanged with another of mine, but why? and i have only one in my account.
Then nobody reacts on reported reviews....

I know you maybe are a litte busy from this whole change but this are very sensible problems, for me at least. If you need help somehow fix some things let me know, i can help you if needed.

Thats all for the moment thank you. The new site will be nice but until now its sunk in total chaos... ;)

Mikeyz206

I am a little slow so please forgive me. On the old web site I could find US sources quickly. I admit now I can't unless I go through each one and find out where they are based. Thanks in advance for any help.

BobbyO190

I will be honest. I am struggling too. I think it's just a matter of me getting used to things but right now it's tough.
Not sure I am doing PM's correctly or how to find new threads on forums. Any chance we can get a super easy tutorial video or something :)

mulekick

First time I've logged on in a few months due to stuff I couldn't control, so it was a surprise to see the new format, I actually thought something was wrong.
It might take some getting used too, but the old format was what I feel to be a little more personal.
all my info is either gone or I just cant find it. Friends / cycles/ recent posts/ my source is gone (which concerns me because they were 2nd raked source for a very long time and I trust them completely) also the old point system held more respect in my view rather than junior and senior member status.
It took me a few months to navigate the last platform.
I guess I'm venting I don't like change, but will adapt with help.
P.S I have some concerning questions and aren't sure if I need to ask ADMIN / or The trusted members I have spoken too in the past (from y friends list which no longer exists)

mulekick

I just realized its going to take me a month to figure out how to find this post after I leave this section and navigate the site.. smh

blastthru23

As I wander around the site, I've come across some cool features in the profile section, things you can do to customize a few ways your account works. I also notice other features are popping up every now and again. We just have to be a little patient and roll with the punches. I'm not so great with changes like anyone else, but change is pretty much inevitable.

mulekick, let me know if I can help you with anything. Pm me if you want :)

siegmund

hey all
for the record im.also slow to change ; but i see the improvements in.this new format and im liking.it .its better than last by far., and in time i will.get along with all you .
sig