MuscleGurus Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taurus

No, we are not affiliated with ero.ds. They mainly have reviews made by members with free gear. We won't allow votes for free gear.

T

tayler

agree to rock and roll!!! thank you for this excellent source!!! well a suggestion or a questions...why there is no smileys here?

D

Deleted member 506

The format is similar- I think this design is much cleaner. Easier to navigate. Other forums, not just the one you mentioned, but all the other ones are just so cluttered. I can also tell this is a much more positive community than most of the sites. I Learned the hard way to never politely ask someone, "where did you get that information?" Apparently on their forum, you can actually apply your points toward your doctorate. There's your positive review, Muscle Gurus. ..................................

WHERES MY FREE GEAR?!!?

T

Taurus

hi btheobald34,

stay active and be helpful for others.

+1 from me.

T

Taurus

will be much easier soon, as we will change to a new design and new featues CoolLaughing

pozzeetto85

i love this site easy to use nice people and the best excellent sources CONGRATULATIOS keep doing great job 

im always here from day to nigth even my wife  is worry lol

Bigl

Hey Guys I'm Biggs I'm New on here and still trying to figure it out But it feels like home nice to meet everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.