My condolence

siegmund

To all who lost a loved one , the wounded , the fatherless ,motherless today is a day of remembrance of the sacrafice thats why i said my condolences..

I was reading a artical by a well decorated seal and these were his words , society (for the most part ) made this day into happy summer day  .

I must have gotten 4 text messages so far saying happy memorial day with , smiley faces , pics of beer , and burgers , ect .

Sorry but for me memorial day is not a day of celebration , but a day of being grateful  ..just my 2cents on the subject .

And thankyou all who sacrafised  , you all gave so much .

It saddens me when our national.anthem is played for those that take a knee , our vets dont discriminate ,they still protect and fight for you ,even through the ignorance of those actions  .

All day and night ive been watching ,history and remembering what was given to be where we are today   

Sig 

ESmetalhead

Sending love and gratitude for all who serve including my brother who's off again on deployment this Wednesday,  being what the Afghani call the "night monsters" for 17 years.

To me he is a father of 4 wonderful kids a kind considerate and very thoughtful man.  Who has found his calling as a warrior. I pray he lives to grow old