My first cycle has been a blast.

sed

I am doing a Test E only cycle, and I've made significant progress. A lot of people are noticing my gains, which is very cool. Kinda thinking what's my second cycle will be. Dianabol 20 mg for 6 weeks and Test E 400 mg for 12 weeks is good enough?

D

Deleted member 45086

I am doing a Test E only cycle, and I've made significant progress. A lot of people are noticing my gains, which is very cool. Kinda thinking what's my second cycle will be. Dianabol 20 mg for 6 weeks and Test E 400 mg for 12 weeks is good enough?
Many people go with test and Dbol on a 2nd cycle. It's relatively safe just watch your estrogen and keep an AI on hand. Another popular second cycle is:
Test e 250 twice weekly for total 500/week.
Deca 300-400 once a week.
Dbol 20-40 for 6 weeks.
Test is ran for 16 weeks and deca is ran for 12-14 weeks. It's an awesome cycle and usually has little to no side effects and can put on some serious mass with plenty of food and training.

bobby ricky

Many people go with test and Dbol on a 2nd cycle. It's relatively safe just watch your estrogen and keep an AI on hand. Another popular second cycle is:
Test e 250 twice weekly for total 500/week.
Deca 300-400 once a week.
Dbol 20-40 for 6 weeks.
Test is ran for 16 weeks and deca is ran for 12-14 weeks. It's an awesome cycle and usually has little to no side effects and can put on some serious mass with plenty of food and training.
Testosterone and deca gave me very bad side effects. The worst one was extreme masculinity. The second one was people asking if they could use the machine next to me in the gym 😂😂. The worst one is people asking me to take my headphones off so they could ask me what I’m on😂😂👍

case007

You dont need a massive jump up in Test quantity for your next cycle. You dont say what you have been taking, but assuming you started sensible at 250mg or 300mg per week, there is no need to go above 400mg. To be honest, if you are adding in another compound for your second cycle, you could keep the test at the level you are now - that depends on what you will add in. If adding Deca there are recommendations about the ratio of Deca to Test etc.

But basically, make sure you take the time off between cycles, and then keep things low as much as you can. As long as you are making gains theres no need to jump up massively in your quantities. All that does is mean you have to increase again, and again, and before too long you are on huge amounts for little return.

Reactions: sed
D

Deleted member 45086

Testosterone and deca gave me very bad side effects. The worst one was extreme masculinity. The second one was people asking if they could use the machine next to me in the gym 😂😂. The worst one is people asking me to take my headphones off so they could ask me what I’m on😂😂👍
Yes those seem to be common side effects with test, deca cycles. 😂

HGH.to

Dianabol 20 mg for 6 weeks and Test E 400 mg for 12 weeks is good enough?
yes, i assume that's good enough, especially because it's just your second cycle and because you've had good response from the first one (assuming at 300 mg/week test solo).

Reactions: sed