My friends delt flexed 3 times while the needle was in

Vart

so today i had to inject my friend with 1 ml of test e in the delt and when i put it all the way in the delt flexed 3 times and i pulled it out quickly, alot of blood flowed out then. Im worried that i hit a nerve, he says he can move the delt but it burns at the injection site. Other sites arent really an option for the glute i cant find the ventrogluteal spot because of too much fat and the needle is too short. In 4 days i will be injecting him again in the other delt and idk im scared now to do it. And its not him that flexed it just a small part of the delt flexed.

HGH.to

It seems like you hit a nerve. it would recover, no wories.
i cant find the ventrogluteal spot because of too much fat and the needle is too short.
get longer needle. 1.5 inches would work fine for most. i can help with how to inject information.

Vart

It seems like you hit a nerve. it would recover, no wories.

get longer needle. 1.5 inches would work fine for most. i can help with how to inject information.
He said it doesnt hurt anymore probably some weird cramp idk gonna try it on the left shoulder on friday. Do you think he gonna be okay tho his last injection was on friday and the next one is also on friday so if the test will last one week

HGH.to

Many people use test cyp once a week. Although i recommend twice weekly, it might still be enough. Depends on the dosage too. if it's other test form, better use it more often.