my spring refresher/updated

siegmund

Well bro's I posted like 6 weeks ago my proposed cycle ,its still 6 weeks away but figured I'd get a order in now and start stocking up ,let me know what you think of my first items ,and most important items IMO .

Dostinex 1 mg 20 count  ×2

Aramindex  1mg 30 count ×2

Exemestane 25mg 30 count ×2

Letrozole 2.5mg 30 count ×2

Hcg 5000 ×3 

I'm going to load up here ,I learned a valuable lesson last run ran into sides and was not prepared wanted to shoot myself ,but didn't want to hurt my loved ones 

My reasoning I'm running new compound,and not sure how my body is going to react and I will never be I'll prepared agion so

Adex has always been OK with me ,but what if it fails ,,it fails I have aro

I am gonna cut prolactine sides from the door and run caber 

And that slight chance everything else fails me and I have to bail I have letro

And hcg to run throughout to keep the boys up to par and happy ,,I couldn't find them last run my wife thought I had one nut ,,don't laugh its true ,not this time,, see with education comes defencne ,, it gold true in life in general,

I know its a pretty penny but,,its a must and Im getting the blood money ready also,, 

Then I order ( last ) aas 

Enjoy gentlemen 

siegmund

Ty and JUST APPLY IT BRO,, TELL YOU WHAT IF YOU WENT THROUGH PROLACTIN SIDES , I KNOW YOU WOULD DO IT ,,ITS NO JOKE ,IM NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY I FELT LIKE ENDING IT THE DEPRESSION LACK OF MOTIVATION AND THE WORST THING IN THE WORLD I WAS SCARED TO GO TO BED WITH MY WIFE( she knows my aas use) but fails to understand prolactin sides Nor does she want to or have to,, but I was scares she would initiate sex and I couldn't get it up and had no desire ,,so now I won't run a free cycle without my supply ,,

kiddbiggdogg

damn that is some scary shit bro! Ive never experienced it to that degree and thanks to you sharing your experience ill def be alot more prepared from now on. I hope your cycle goes well and hope you keep us updated on the progress

siegmund

Thanks, and I'm prepared any more ,that's why its crucial!!! To stack up on this stuff ,,just in case ,,and I'll deffently keep everyone posted ,,I have my cycle in the cyc logs for next month check it out ,,