Myfitnesspal numbers

Welderman

First of all I would like to say that is was very painful to post this In the over 40 nutritional section. After this I'm going to sign up on the "Old and wrinkled" dating site app. 😂

Seriously though I began calorie counting to slim down a little. I'm at 247 now down from 270.

Calorie allowance-2933
Calorie intake-2250
Fat-20%
Carbs-23%
Protein 57%

Strength training for 90 minutes daily and cardio 30 minutes high intensity daily.

Just seeing if you all saw anything that just stands out as wrong. Thank you all as always 😊

Welderman

How much time you needed to lower your weight?
I assume you have visible lower bf%?
Yes I am beginning to tell. That initial big loss was mainly water. I stayed off ai's during cycle so I stayed a little puffy. I'm getting down to the fat loss now for sure. I would like to see 230 before I start tren and anavar. I really want to reap the true benefits of that cycle

Welderman

Shoulder definition beginning to come in. If you all notice the hump at the bottom of my belly, that's not fat I have a huge umbilical hernia, had it for years. Doctor said weight lifting wouldn't hurt it anymore

Attachments

• IMG_20210615_223651.jpg
    IMG_20210615_223651.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 5

BiggyBill

As long as the weight keeps coming down, you will see a difference for sure! Plus, yeah, it does seem there’s bit of definition! Keep in mind that you started only a while ago.

Welderman

About 5 months with steroids. Started cardio and calorie watching when I hit 270 on scales. About 3 weeks ago. The weight loss is natural with no gear for cutting added yet. Just a bunch of sweating 😅 😅😅

Maniac1130

About 5 months with steroids. Started cardio and calorie watching when I hit 270 on scales. About 3 weeks ago. The weight loss is natural with no gear for cutting added yet. Just a bunch of sweating 😅 😅😅
You'll be shredded in no time man! You're not even at a month of calorie deficit! You got this man, you'll have that beach bod in no time.