Myfitnesspal numbers

suppsforlife

Deca without Test might not be a very good idea, you may start getting deca dick and others.
Test usually does a good job in keeping you away from Deca sides.
BTW - congrats with your progress!

Welderman

I'm on test 365 days a year. I'm still running sustanon at 300 week. That plus the deca still working is allowing me to cut some weight and keeping all the strength. I like that strength every bit as much as the look. I still want to bench 350 even after dropping 30-40 lbs.

Maniac1130

In all reality, you should still be every bit as strong because you're not losing muscle you're just burning fat. In fact, you could technically lose 30-40lbs then gain it all back in muscle. The difference would be the way you look. You look big now, if you shred the fat and get to a certain BF% you'll look like Big Papi's Big Papi

BiggyBill

yeah, but sure Maniac is true.
I have a friend with exact same stats as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (weight and height); yet he's full of fat.

suppsforlife

true there
many people may start working out and use steroids and they are not seeing a change on scale, but they see one in the mirror.

Maniac1130

true there
many people may start working out and use steroids and they are not seeing a change on scale, but they see one in the mirror.
Supps, it's funny you say this. I had a Dr appointment this morning and they weighed me again. I am back to 204lbs but I know that it has to be from the muscle mass because in the mirror I notice a distinct difference from now compared to 5 weeks ago when I started lifting and taking roids.

Welderman

Tell you what I did when I first started my first test cycle. Put on a tight t shirt, paying special attention where the tight spots were. Took it off and put it up. After the cycle I took it out and put it on and was amazed at how much chest and back grew. It looked like a half shirt on me