Nandrolone and heart enlargement

N

noveskeelite

I was reading that unless you absolutely cannot stand pinning that you should always opt for NPP over regular nandrolone. Reason being NPP is in and out of system much faster like 2 weeks compared to 2 months. And can significantly reduce the risk of heart enlargement. Thoughts?

N

noveskeelite

actually read from sources website so no I unfortunately cannot link the info lol

siegmund

Standing I did read a few articles ,,what I did was google ,,nandrolone and enlarged heart ,, and I found a study where ,,not men but mice (of course ) had enlarged internal organs actually let me Google it now and see if I can give you a site ,, but.... I didn't myself as of yet ,see a human subject,,well the one I just looked at said enlargement of the penis !!!!!  This true ???shit I may be on DECA year round two ,,lmao   but hey I always wanted a extra inch ,,but back to subject I'll look anion  ERGO-log.com does say prolonged use of not only DECA ,but any aas will enlarge ,,,I'm sorry but I'm still stuck at getting another inch ,, so this may be something to look into ,,hey standing ??? Your on DECA or npp all time any truth in the enlarged wood lmao

N

noveskeelite

these are NOT my words and I in no way shape or form take credit for this. It was posted by someone on another forum and that poster claimed a doctor wrote it.

I see this so much on different boards that i just want to make a very blanket statement regarding these two compounds. I will be very honest. IMHO There is absolutely no reason why anyone should choose Deca over*NPP*minus if you are just afraid of injections. None, zero zip.*Obviously they are both nandrolone compounds, however, Deca has some major issues that*NPP*does not have. Many studies have shown that nandrolone over all when used for long periods is not so great health wise. Nandrolone is very anabolic and for whatever reason has a very well known affect of causing cardiomegally. This is something you dont want and it is pretty much irreversible. When the heart muscle grows way too much one may think that is great and makes it a strong pumping machine but it is actually the opposite. The cardiac muscle is not skeletal muscle and is a different type of muscle tissue. And when they grow with anabolics they dont develop properly and will cause a heart that actually doesnt pump well at all and is in a sense out of sync. The longer the body is exposed to nandrolone the greater chance of cardiomegally.*The problem is that Deca is so damn long acting that it needs to be taken for at least 12-15 weeks to make it worth while. The problem is that if you are on a 12 week cycle even the first 4-6 weeks you dont even see much because it is still stabilizing. Then you have really good levels from weeks 6-12 and then you stop. Well that nandrolone is still floating around and the cardiac muscle responds a lot quicker to anabolics that skeletal muscle. So even though you only really have had a net effect of 6 weeks of having high enough blood levels to reach skeletal muscle effectiveness your heart has been exposed to nandrolone since day 1. Then it will take another 6-8 weeks for it to leave the body in a good amount. Traces of deca are still found in your serum even sometimes up to a 8months to a year after coming off a high dose. That is just way too much nandrolone.The beauty of*NPP*is that it is much much faster acting. It should be taken three times weekly and hits you very quick. This way you can run a 6-8 week cycle and when you are done it is out of your system in 2 weeks vs months. So overall your net skeletal muscle exposure to high levels have been the same as deca and even longer but you are reducing the possibility of cardiomegally.*The other aspect is that*NPP*and this is because of the ester itself and has nothing to do with nandrolone has much much less water bloat than Deca does. So that is another major reason to choose*NPP*over Deca. I hope what i have said makes sense medically and physiologically.

Kfizzle

That's Awesome!  I just read that exact same article!!! Makes perfect sense too. I then began looking for information on a bulking cycle with npp and everyone is so against it because you have to pin so often and bulking should be ran for a long time and blah blah blah anyway makes me want to run a cycle of npp and prop... but man I have to agree with the post noveskeelite posted the way it's stated it makes perfect sense. 

siegmund

That's what I been reading ,, studies show ,in all test subject ,enlarged organs ,weather it be heart , liver kidney ,penis etc ,and that's my point here ,nothing enlarges the penis ,,and if DECA can enlarge ,that ,,it very easily can enlarge heart ,,also I read this and I posted the site ergo-log.com ,, also for the record ,,for me I like short esters ,and will only run shorts (other than my cruise )) run into a problem and a few days you can adjust or bail ,, no more longs for me and with good and real gear ,0 pip ,, I'm not a believed in adding gso and all this other shit ,,I know what my eo ,bb ba should be at there % add up and there's pip ,,sorry the gear is junk ,,, like now 0 pip ,,,I will not subject myself to pip ,never agion. Can't run shorts with pip ,,it will kill our cycle ,,,just my opion

siegmund

Lmao,,I said excellent +1 ,,and that's all I did I shut off computer and went up to bed and I lying there and thinking what a asshole I said +1 and never hit the button ,,lol that's better

kiddbiggdogg

Thanks Nov great info! I don't know for sure about the penis growth but deca has been part of almost every cycle I've ever ran so I should be tying it around my leg at this point. The heart growth is very scary thank you .... I hope some of younger guys read this and take the material seriously.  

siegmund

Lmao ,,, the zig always busts it on the wood ,,but scary ,,its in every article I read ,,so I don't screw with it anymore ,ran once no more ,,npp ,OK ,only shorts ,,pinning ed ,is nothing for me the hardest thing for me was the time ,,

N

noveskeelite

I want to use deca for the joint health. As I've gotten to another level on test I'm now experiencing even more joint aches like elbows and hips. But deca also has some serious negatives it brings along with the positives.

kiddbiggdogg

Thanks for the ergo-log.com Zig the site is full of interesting studies and info. Anybody that has not checked it out its a great link ergo-log.com