Nandrolone phenylpropionate PIP?

Tennz

Hello all,

I just got some NPP and Test 500 Gold, I did my research on the NPP before hand from what I understand there isn’t supposed to be any PIP. The pain ain’t crazy or anything just sore for a day after injection. Thought I get some feed back from experts. Thanks

HGH.to

Try heating up the solution a little bit, often change injection sites and follow all the rules for proper injection techniques.
also, with time, is likely the soreness will disappear.
or, switch NPP to Deca. way less likely to get it

HGH.to

it's actually more with NPP than Deca because milliliter per milliliter, you get more nandrolone in NPP than in Deca (ester weight is heavier in Deca)

bobby ricky

Got pip from npp but not from deca. They do the same thing to me strong no water retention and muscle gain. Deca way cheaper because I run 900 mgs per week😆

CaptainPlanet

So that would mean per 1cc of Test Susp, I should get more Test from it than from Test Cyp after the ester gets cleaved?

For instance (as an example): I was told for like Test P at 100mg/ml you might get like 90% so about 90mg of it is actual Test. Whereas if you draw 1cc of Test Cyp which is usually at 250mg/ml you would get about 70% of it cause of the ester being so heavy. So it would look more like:

Test P (1 cc dosed at 100mg/ml): 90% of 100mg = 90mg
Test Cyp (1 cc dosed at 250mg/ml): 70% of 250mg = 175mg (still way more than the test P).

HGH.to

Not sure about the numbers but here's how I remember: about 92% of 100 mg of Test Prop is raw testosterone. About 82% or so of 100 mg of Test Enan is raw testosterone. (or maybe your numbers are more correct, can't be sure, but that's the 70% you get from 100 mg in whatever case, not per cc)
Do the math yourself about how much Testosterone you get per cc (especially because there are brands of Test Cyp with 200 mg/ml and others with 300 mg/ml)

EMachine

NPP is usually faked with Testosterone Propionate...that would justify the pain associated with the injection. How well do you know your Source? What brand are you using, if you don't mind me asking?

CaptainPlanet

Yeah I don't get any PIP with NPP, which I just started using. I do however have a quick question. I am going to use it for a bulk, and wondering if it's wise to use dbol with T-E, Primo, and NPP as a cycle.

EMachine

I personally, love that cycle. Test, NPP, Primo and dbol is one of my favorite cycles. If your Primo is real, it will enhance all other compounds and the synergy of those products together seem to work really well together. However, this cycle is dosage dependent and depending on your level of experience it will determine the dosages to use. What dosages are you planning to use with this cycle?

CaptainPlanet

My dosing is high, I am not experiencing many sides other than unwanted increase sexual drive (i am single), some acne (not much). I am not prone to gyno it seems. My hair seems fine as well.

Dosing:

Primo (700mg)
Test-E (750mg)
NPP (700mg)
Dbol (maybe 50mg ED)

EMachine

I would include an AI like Arimidex and have caber (just in case). Yeah, you are going to experience some serious growth, if your diet is on point. The other compound that I like to use with this cycle is proviron at 50 mg divided in two dosages. You may want to start with 25 mg per day divided into two dosages.

CaptainPlanet

Fair enough. Thank you for reminding me about proviron. I somehow forgot about that one. lol

I would imagine this stack, minus the dbol, would be great for cutting. I suppose for an oral Anavar or Winny could be useful? as long as one is in a caloric deficit.

Last edited:

suppsforlife

that's mostly a lean muscle mass growth. Test dosage is too high and NPP does aromatize into estrogen. It can be used for a cutting during a caloric deficit, but reduce Test and NPP dosage with the addition of Anavar or Winny.

CaptainPlanet

I am near the end of a cut, so I was curious about it for bulking as well. I imagine however that if an AI is used, then I shouldn't have any bloat or the like during a cut (even with the high doses).

EMachine

You will experience bloating with those dosages, even with an AI. I would personally lower the test to 500 mg, as well as the NPP. Anavar goes really well with that cycle as well. So you have decisions to make. Continue cutting or bulk??? Just remember that if you start using these high dosages now, where do you go from here? You’re already using over 2 grams per week. The higher the dose the higher the chances of developing side effects. Are you competing or planning to compete?