Nandrolone phenylpropionate PIP?

CaptainPlanet

I am not into competing, but I don't think one really needs to in order to want to feel and look good. I honestly haven't noticed sides except some aggression (which I typically refrain from acting on), increased sex drive (not desirable for me), very little acne (normally I have no acne whatsoever). I am thinking the acne might be from fluctuation of hormones as your body adjusts to new compounds/dosages.

If I start looking a little bloated, I am gonna either start a bulk, or switch NPP for Tren A and extend a cut until I am happy with it (not too long).

suppsforlife

Emachine is right. The problem is that you do have some minimal and tolerable side effects. But the longer you're on a cycle and the higher the dosage of steroids gets, obviously, the more and nastier side effects are getting.
You're happy with the results, which is great, but you should try lower dosages which are very likely to produce amazing results as well. It just takes a bit more time, but that's definitely the safer way to go.

EMachine

Emachine is right. The problem is that you do have some minimal and tolerable side effects. But the longer you're on a cycle and the higher the dosage of steroids gets, obviously, the more and nastier side effects are getting.
You're happy with the results, which is great, but you should try lower dosages which are very likely to produce amazing results as well. It just takes a bit more time, but that's definitely the safer way to go.
100%!!!

bobby ricky

I am not into competing
Just wanted to say that I’m not competing for A plastic trophy but every day I go outside I’m competing. Who’s the best at the gym or who’s the leanest at the beach. When guy’s respect you because there’s more meat hanging out your shirt then theirs, you won. When you’re 50 at the pool and you take off your shirt and the 30 year old guy gets in the pool with his shirt on, we’re competing. And when someone is more jacked than me I give him respect because he won. Then I go to the gym and try harder 😆