Napsgear.org Customer Discussions

freecbc3

now get 10% on your order D1G6C-WT
i am been using napsgear for 4 year i always receive my product high recommenced

odeezy

I just bought few products from naps gear.. however I can’t find them any where in this forum… any recommendations or has anyone dealt with them? Sorry for the newbie question.

D

Deleted member 45086

I just bought few products from naps gear.. however I can’t find them any where in this forum… any recommendations or has anyone dealt with them? Sorry for the newbie question.
Nooooooooooo

Twizted

Napsgear is known for bad quality and selective scamming. Sorry brother. You should really get into the habit of thoroughly researching a source before buying. Hope it turns out well for you.

Shredded1295

Naps is actually a great source, I’ve been buying from them for almost 10 years now and other than having one package seized back in the day which they re shipped for free they’re great. Some people might have had bad experiences with them but mine have always been on point

Coalcracker88

Napsgear.org is a great source for gear I've had many orders through them. I've never not gotten an order the site is easy to navigate and everything in there is legit I'll continue to use naps think there the best source for gear. I've never had an issue yet and all the dragon products I got were fire and same with GP. The pain of somas are even legit just got some naps is a great source for all things gear related highly recommend napsgear