Need advice on my next cycle/ TEST E, TREN E, EQ, ANADROL

I really wanted to figure out the best stack to maximize my bulk without too much water retention and bloated look. So I have been thinking about running this cycle. I wanted to know if anyone’s tried it before, heard of someone trying it, and best way to go about dosages. I’ve had some experience on test, tren, mast, d bol, whinny cycles but I’ve never tried Eq or anadrol yet.

Thinking of this:
Week 1-4
Test-500mg
Eq-400mg

Week 5-10
Test-500-600mg
Eq-400mg
Tren-400-500mg

Week 11-12
Test-500-600mg
Eq-400mg
Tren-400-500mg
Anadrol- 50mg

Week 12-16
Test-500-600mg
Eq-400mg
Tren-400-500mg
Anadrol- 50mg

And of course I’d throw in cycle support and keep an eye out to see if I should throw in caber.

Also any tips you may have would be awesome! This is my first time on a forum so this is a new experience for me! I appreciate any feedback!

I am 6ft ~230 lbs 24yrs old male, have some experience with being on hard cycles before, ~15-16% bf probably.

Aussie

Don’t take orals while on tren.

Have you had bloods taken

EQ wouldn’t have even kicked in before adding the tren.

Run EQ and test together for 12 to 16 weeks and don’t add anything to it. EQ is bad for making your blood thick. You can crash your E2 really bad. You don’t want to be running it then add more and more because you won’t know what’s giving you sides.

Rhino73

I am currently on
Test Sus 400 per week
Tren E300 per week
Mast 300 per week

Only week two so nothing to report and obviously lower doses than what you are looking at.
Was going to add Anadrol 50mg pre workout but might drop Tren at week five and then add Anadrol Ed for the last 5 weeks.

I know this doesn’t address your question but I’ll keep you updated.

HGH.to

Overall it sounds good, but as said earlier, if you add more and more compounds you wouldn't know which one causes them. Especially because you never used EQ and Anadrol and you want to use them both in your cycle. And you plan on using Tren + Anadrol, both of which are extremely powerful and likely to cause side effects. If you do have a lot of experience with multiple steroids except for EQ, you could go for the mentioned cycle, but I would avoid Anadrol.

Overall it sounds good, but as said earlier, if you add more and more compounds you wouldn't know which one causes them. Especially because you never used EQ and Anadrol and you want to use them both in your cycle. And you plan on using Tren + Anadrol, both of which are extremely powerful and likely to cause side effects. If you do have a lot of experience with multiple steroids except for EQ, you could go for the mentioned cycle, but I would avoid Anadrol.
So my cycles I’ve run was test e 500, tren e 400, mast e 400, and d bol at 50mg

I only did dbol for the last 4 weeks.

And I’ve ram this cycle 4x now and I’ve of course notices the sweats and insomnia from the tren but nothing to major. I did pct with novaldex and clomid and was fine after.

Then I did do a cruise of test c at maybe 100 mg and whinny at 25mg for 8weeks then the last 4 weeks was just test. Which is what I just came off of. I did notice some itchy and sensitive nipples so I threw in some RALOXIFENE and it was back to normal after.

So I may start at lower dosages than of EQ at first for the first 6weeks then throw in the tren and bump up the eq dosages possibly. If not I’d keep it the same. And yeah I’d just honestly throw in anadrol end of my cycle. Maybe last 6 weeks.

bobby ricky

Sometimes less is more. I just run 2 compounds that I believe after research are the safest around. Just test and deca can give me great results. Diet and exercise are far more important than peds. If your not competitive why would you run so many compounds ?

Sometimes less is more. I just run 2 compounds that I believe after research are the safest around. Just test and deca can give me great results. Diet and exercise are far more important than peds. If your not competitive why would you run so many compounds ?
I wanted to start gearing up “ no pun intended 😂” fir a competition physique. I know for my size and build I would be great in comp I just want to pack on more mass.

I have had amazing results from the test tren stack and since teens not as much water retention as deca I wanted that instead. I definitely will have my diet in check. And my training is also dialed in already.

Maybe I could just do a small dosage of eq then and use it as an accessory to tren of course. And maybe just save anadrol for another cycle ? Thoughts?

Test 500-600
Eq-300
Tren-400?

bobby ricky

I wanted to start gearing up “ no pun intended 😂” fir a competition physique. I know for my size and build I would be great in comp I just want to pack on more mass.

I have had amazing results from the test tren stack and since teens not as much water retention as deca I wanted that instead. I definitely will have my diet in check. And my training is also dialed in already.

Maybe I could just do a small dosage of eq then and use it as an accessory to tren of course. And maybe just save anadrol for another cycle ? Thoughts?

Test 500-600
Eq-300
Tren-400?
Competition, very cool. Good luck brother. I bet you have to do alot because the other guy’s are for sure. Hopefully you kill it👍👍👍

Competition, very cool. Good luck brother. I bet you have to do alot because the other guy’s are for sure. Hopefully you kill it👍👍👍
Yeah I have been wanting to do a competition for a bit now. And recently I decided I wanted to get more serious about it. Hence why I really wanted opinions on a good bulk cycle

suppsforlife

Deca is a better bulker than EQ. I would give it a try. Test + Deca + Anadrol is going to make you huge. if you throw in Tren in there, watch out for prolactin issues (both tren and deca can increase prolactin). Generally, Test + Deca + Anadrol would make you huge, no doubts

Deca is a better bulker than EQ. I would give it a try. Test + Deca + Anadrol is going to make you huge. if you throw in Tren in there, watch out for prolactin issues (both tren and deca can increase prolactin). Generally, Test + Deca + Anadrol would make you huge, no doubts
I was thinking deca but wouldn’t the gain be more water retention than the eq ? Not as much lean mass right or is that wrong? I haven’t tried deca before that’s why so I honestly don’t know.

And hmmm how do yo I think a test tren deca would actually go 😂💪🏼? And to balance the prolactin wouldn’t I just throw in caber to be safe if needed ?

Thanks for the feedback !!

Aussie

I was thinking deca but wouldn’t the gain be more water retention than the eq ? Not as much lean mass right or is that wrong? I haven’t tried deca before that’s why so I honestly don’t know.

And hmmm how do yo I think a test tren deca would actually go 😂💪🏼? And to balance the prolactin wouldn’t I just throw in caber to be safe if needed ?

Thanks for the feedback !!
Just use test tren and mast. Eat good health food and grow real top quality lean muscle.

suppsforlife

I was thinking deca but wouldn’t the gain be more water retention than the eq ?
that's true, Deca will make you gain more water retention. But you can easily keep that under control with proper diet and workout. After all, Deca doesn't aromatize as much as Test does. Not to mention that Anadrol or Dianabol are even more likely to cause water retention.
Not as much lean mass right or is that wrong?
Deca actually helps add more mass than EQ.
I haven’t tried deca before that’s why so I honestly don’t know.
Deca is by far one of the most popular bulking steroid. definitely worth giving it a try, ask @bobby ricky
yeah, you would be safe against high prolactin with caber, but Test Tren Deca is a very powerful cycle with different effects on different people
Just use test tren and mast. Eat good health food and grow real top quality lean muscle.
true, ask @GainzBandit about this option.

that's true, Deca will make you gain more water retention. But you can easily keep that under control with proper diet and workout. After all, Deca doesn't aromatize as much as Test does. Not to mention that Anadrol or Dianabol are even more likely to cause water retention.

Deca actually helps add more mass than EQ.

Deca is by far one of the most popular bulking steroid. definitely worth giving it a try, ask @bobby ricky

yeah, you would be safe against high prolactin with caber, but Test Tren Deca is a very powerful cycle with different effects on different people

true, ask @GainzBandit about this option.
So if I did test deca tren cycle what would it look like ? And would I still add anadrol ? Also what support should I have in hand ?

I was actually also thinking of switching eq with Npp instead but that whole don’t use 2 19 nor thing ya know. But like you said deca is stronger of course. But like I just asked what about Npp rather than deca?

bobby ricky

I was actually also thinking of switching eq with Npp instead but that whole don’t use 2 19 nor thing ya know. But like you said deca is stronger of course. But like I just asked what about Npp rather than deca?
I love npp it’s great if u don’t mind pinning so much. Used npp before deca and loved it. Deca just way cheaper and I don’t really retain any water on either.

Gainz.

16 weeks of
600mg test e/c
400mg mast e
400mg deca
400mg tren e /hex
100mg of anadrol per day for the first or last 4 weeks.

Right now I'm on 400mg test, 200mg -deca-tren-mast. And I'm a little guy.
I feel fucking unstoppable... my libido is through the fucking roof and besides a tiny bit of insomnia I have 0 negative sides. (I'm 9 weeks into this cycle)
Just be sure to drink a gallon of water per day and milk thistle if you decide to take the anadrol.