Need advice

Newguy86

Hi folks. I'm thinking about taking testosterone injections but never did any steroid use before. Just looking for a bit of advice as to how to do it properly as in for how long? Also the Internet is full of scare stories of side effects. Are side effects common?

suppsforlife

Side effects are common as long as the steroids are not used properly. That's why is important to run them according to your own needs and experience.
Start off with Testosterone Enanthate approximately 500 mg weekly split into 2 doses (for example 250 mg Monday and 250 mg on Thursday). 10-12 weeks total cycle length. Have anti estrogens handy in case you get high estrogen symptoms. At the end of cycle, go into PCT with Clomid/Nolva

HGH.to

Test is used at 500 mg per week as said by supps. 12 weeks is common too.
but in terms of side effects, they are very different. you never know until you find out. that's why all compounds are started at a low dosage and then gradually increased if needed

ObsessedWithit

Let me just let you know the side effects I got after my first cycle.

Cruising on test e gave me a very mild facial acne. Nothing serious. Just noticeable tenderness where pimples were forming. Not that bad tho.

When I came off cycle tho... I got wrecked by body chest acne. For probably about 3-5 months. The worst acne I have ever experienced. Which has left my chest scarred even after it has almost completely cleared up.

otfjoey300

Why is it just automatically 500 test lol. You can’t blanket everybody like that… sheesh. Side effects will vary person to person. If you have predisposed male pattern baldness per day, steroid use of any kind will accelerate it. Doesn’t matter what compound. Also if you’re predisposed to any heart conditions or liver , kidney issues keep an eye on this. Also if you’re sensitive with estradial things can go out of whack quick…

I gotta ask @suppsforlife i see you providing basic bro science answers for everything ; but why you you just push guys to take test all these new guys barely even know what the fuck youre talking about they’re just looking for shortcuts. I don’t agree with how you use these boards man. Very blanket answers some stuff
Not even making sense. I hope nobody’s suffered anything due to some of the advice you give…

otfjoey300

I understand some of these guys are going to do it regardless but at least come equipped with some brains behind these recommendations..

Twizted

Why is it just automatically 500 test lol. You can’t blanket everybody like that… sheesh. Side effects will vary person to person. If you have predisposed male pattern baldness per day, steroid use of any kind will accelerate it. Doesn’t matter what compound. Also if you’re predisposed to any heart conditions or liver , kidney issues keep an eye on this. Also if you’re sensitive with estradial things can go out of whack quick…

I gotta ask @suppsforlife i see you providing basic bro science answers for everything ; but why you you just push guys to take test all these new guys barely even know what the fuck youre talking about they’re just looking for shortcuts. I don’t agree with how you use these boards man. Very blanket answers some stuff
Not even making sense. I hope nobody’s suffered anything due to some of the advice you give…
I don't see you offering the OP any alternate options to the 500mg of test. 500mg of test is by far the most common starter cycle, its the most common because it is one of the mildest compounds you can take and overall is fairly easy to manage side-wise. Maybe you could give your suggestions to the OP so he could weigh both options instead of calling people out for their approach? Just my two cents

otfjoey300

Yeah but it’s not the go to for everybody man. You don’t even know this guys history. Just to say everybody who wants gear; “oh take 500 test and go for this long blah blah blah” I think it’s wreckless, and leads to abuse of these things and these
Kids seriously don’t even really know what they’re putting in their body. My suggestion was to go see a dr first, also, maybe find out about personal family medical history , what are you prone to? Do you know if there’s any serious heart, emotional, or say gastrointestinal issues in your genes. What about prostate? Nobody even said for buddy to get blood work or ask have you been training for long enough. Is your diet even there? You don’t just fuckin jump on juice cause you want to lol, and anybody that condones that and pushes it on random people they don’t even know I find it very wreckless. Could fuck somebody right up .
Yes it’s true 4-5 hundred mg test (400 is plenty for a first timer) Is a basic beginner cycle. Idk about you guys but I know I started a bit early and really didn’t know what I was doing. It could have gone a lot worse than it did, but still I’d never just push any random who was simply “thinking” about taking it to just jump on , I’d question a lot of things before I’d ever say that “yes, this is what I think you should take” … especially somebody asking if the sides are bad and very naive sounding questions! This guy barely even knows what to ask about and you’re giving him a cycle instead of questioning him about where he’s at or if he’s even ready; for all you know this kid doesn’t even have a gym membership yet

BiggyBill

Yeah but it’s not the go to for everybody man. You don’t even know this guys history. Just to say everybody who wants gear; “oh take 500 test and go for this long blah blah blah” I think it’s wreckless, and leads to abuse of these things and these
Kids seriously don’t even really know what they’re putting in their body. My suggestion was to go see a dr first, also, maybe find out about personal family medical history , what are you prone to? Do you know if there’s any serious heart, emotional, or say gastrointestinal issues in your genes. What about prostate? Nobody even said for buddy to get blood work or ask have you been training for long enough. Is your diet even there? You don’t just fuckin jump on juice cause you want to lol, and anybody that condones that and pushes it on random people they don’t even know I find it very wreckless. Could fuck somebody right up .
Yes it’s true 4-5 hundred mg test (400 is plenty for a first timer) Is a basic beginner cycle. Idk about you guys but I know I started a bit early and really didn’t know what I was doing. It could have gone a lot worse than it did, but still I’d never just push any random who was simply “thinking” about taking it to just jump on , I’d question a lot of things before I’d ever say that “yes, this is what I think you should take” … especially somebody asking if the sides are bad and very naive sounding questions! This guy barely even knows what to ask about and you’re giving him a cycle instead of questioning him about where he’s at or if he’s even ready; for all you know this kid doesn’t even have a gym membership yet
So, you’re saying that someone who wants to start using anabolic steroids should go to a doc and ask for it. Great!
Also, i don’t agree with you.
most beginners are starting steroids in the worse ways, supps and many others five great advice, suggesting 500 mg per week AND then adjusting according to needs. And this is a recommendation for a person who wants to start steroids. Better give the advice of 500 mg test weekly rather than 500 mg tren + 500 mg drol weekly that i often see beginners going for.
After all, keep in mind what is this forum about.
everyone should do the research first. We only give hints here

otfjoey300

So, you’re saying that someone who wants to start using anabolic steroids should go to a doc and ask for it. Great!
Also, i don’t agree with you.
most beginners are starting steroids in the worse ways, supps and many others five great advice, suggesting 500 mg per week AND then adjusting according to needs. And this is a recommendation for a person who wants to start steroids. Better give the advice of 500 mg test weekly rather than 500 mg tren + 500 mg drol weekly that i often see beginners going for.
After all, keep in mind what is this forum about.
everyone should do the research first. We only give hints here
I’m not saying to go to a dr and ask for it I’m saying go to a dr get some bloods, also if he’s your family GP ask if there’s anything possibly hereditary that you may need to look out for, I’m pointing to the fact that it just seemed like supps on one hand I read lots of great info he says, then other threads just telling newbies who either haven’t been on Anything before or asking about ideas to deal with their low T and he just automatically says (mind you this is perception I’m still quite new here), that they need TRT or they should start 500 test automatically. I’m not saying it’s relatively wrong info, but it’s bad for advice. You understand what I’m saying. ?

BiggyBill

Yeah i do. But often is said to go run test instead of many other much dangerous steroids and assuming, of course, they are healthy.

There are side effects, yes. But I guest each body is different. Just be careful and take the recommended dose of 500g. As for myself, I split this dose in half for the entire week. During my first time injecting, I experienced intense headaches but they went off after a few days.

My advice is, don't use it with any other steroids and just choose one. If you do, it can lead to heart attack, heart failure, depression, and psychosis.

suppsforlife

have you read my previous post?
*That's why is important to run them according to your own needs and experience.* and start at APPROXIMATELY 500 mg weekly.
this is a forum about steroids - everyone knows that steroids offer side effects. everyone should have at least a BASIC learning about steroids before actually running them.
you're saying "if you're prediposed to male pattern baldness" ok. so what? the guy was asking an advice about STEROIDS and I gave him an advice about how to start running them. as you said - ALL steroids cause hair loss. What I should have told him?
honestly, it looks like you haven't really read any of my posts.
I understand some of these guys are going to do it regardless but at least come equipped with some brains behind these recommendations..
Lots of people thank me for my brainless recommendations. Please, go help them yourself.
I’m not saying to go to a dr and ask for it I’m saying go to a dr get some bloods, also if he’s your family GP ask if there’s anything possibly hereditary that you may need to look out for, I’m pointing to the fact that it just seemed like supps on one hand I read lots of great info he says, then other threads just telling newbies who either haven’t been on Anything before or asking about ideas to deal with their low T and he just automatically says (mind you this is perception I’m still quite new here), that they need TRT or they should start 500 test automatically. I’m not saying it’s relatively wrong info, but it’s bad for advice. You understand what I’m saying. ?
please show me one of my post saying to a beginner they need to go on TRT as long as they are not having natural low T?
and as long as a beginner whats to start using steroids - yes, i assume an approximate dosage of 500 mg test automatically, because is a basic cycle a beginner starts with. exactly as i assume they've done some basic research and they are healthy individuals, of course. You can't start running anabolic steroids without any info and suffering from health conditions. With all due respect, if someone does - I can't see understand where I'm wrong.
in the end, it seems like I'm giving bad advice here, as said, please - go help countless of beginners yourself.

otfjoey300

*That's why is important to run them according to your own needs and experience.* and start at APPROXIMATELY 500 mg weekly.
this is a forum about steroids - everyone knows that steroids offer side effects. everyone should have at least a BASIC learning about steroids before actually running them.
you're saying "if you're prediposed to male pattern baldness" ok. so what? the guy was asking an advice about STEROIDS and I gave him an advice about how to start running them. as you said - ALL steroids cause hair loss. What I should have told him?

Lots of people thank me for my brainless recommendations. Please, go help them yourself.

please show me one of my post saying to a beginner they need to go on TRT as long as they are not having natural low T?
and as long as a beginner whats to start using steroids - yes, i assume an approximate dosage of 500 mg test automatically, because is a basic cycle a beginner starts with. exactly as i assume they've done some basic research and they are healthy individuals, of course. You can't start running anabolic steroids without any info and suffering from health conditions. With all due respect, if someone does - I can't see understand where I'm wrong.
in the end, it seems like I'm giving bad advice here, as said, please - go help countless of beginners yourself.
You’re getting pretty defensive must I go through and put the parts in quotes where you advise somebody who’s never taken stuff before and is asking about sides , you just said “run this much test “ without any other types of info like maybe monitoring bloods or asking questions like “how long have you been training” before even recommending things like that

otfjoey300

to be responsible giving advice like that I think you should at least make sure they know how to train and have some sense of a base physically and mentally to even consider switching to the dark side. It’s not for everybody and I think that recommending it to anybody who asks about it without any type of background info is wrong. Simply all I’m saying I also said in another thread @suppsforlife alot of your “recommendations” are fairly level headed and educated , but I don’t agree with recommending just any newb to hop on “500 test”, for somebody who’s sensitive they might only need say 350 test with no AI. Or one guy might need AI with 400? Do you not agree

otfjoey300

Never said “bad advice” I said it’s wreckless to provide to newbs. And if nobody else agrees with that here then clearly it’s just every man for himself

suppsforlife

Man, i do agree with you. But then again, this is a forum about building muscles and about steroids.
Everyone knows that to build muscles you must workout and everyone knows that steroids are having side effects. that's the absolute basic information. a guy who is here MUST know this.
Indeed, everyone is different. However, one who wants to start steroids would start regardless if what I'm saying here. Nonetheless, the approximately 500 mg test per week is absolute basic. Indeed, they may start at lower doses such as 350 mg, but then again, I mentioned an approximate dose. Because someone finds 300 mg weekly enough, but there are people like Welderman who finds 500 mg weekly not enough and jumps to 750.
Lower doses than 300 mg weekly are rarely effective for anyone (NOT generally, but specifically for physique and performance enhancement purposes!)
in the end, my advice is 500 mg weekly which is safe for absolute most people. but everyone should do their own research and adjust dosages according to their needs. as well as inform about side effects, risks etc.
So, you are right, but we can't mention to absolutely every beginner here (and everywhere else, because I'm a member not only of this board) that steroids are dangerous. That's something quite obvious. Is like I would tell you that high speeding is likely to cause a car accident. That's something we don't need to talk, that's obvious.

BiggyBill

While i do understand what you’re trying to say Joey, i still agree with supps. We can’t warn everyone about steroids side effects. That’s just common sense. And test alone in doses 300-600 mg weekly is the absolute best a beginner can start with. If someone can’t tolerate this, i doubt they should run steroids at all!