Need advice

Welderman

The honest and best advice I can give anyone new to steroids is read everything you can and when you are finished, read it again. I researched for months before I ever took my first injection. I was already aware of any side effects and how to manage them. I started slow, test only, then test deca, then some winny, tried anadrol, and now tren. If I have a side I know which roid is the culprit and how to manage it or even stop it if necessary. Forums are here to help but it's your body and you are responsible for it. Really not complicated but is a little time consuming.

suppsforlife

The honest and best advice I can give anyone new to steroids is read everything you can and when you are finished, read it again. I researched for months before I ever took my first injection. I was already aware of any side effects and how to manage them. I started slow, test only, then test deca, then some winny, tried anadrol, and now tren. If I have a side I know which roid is the culprit and how to manage it or even stop it if necessary. Forums are here to help but it's your body and you are responsible for it. Really not complicated but is a little time consuming.
this post of yours should be sticky here.
it should reach as many people as possible! Great input Welderman!