Need food guide for bulking

Stunnaman1900

Whats the best foods out there to pack on bulk...like i wake up at 7 to get ready for work. Whats the best food to eat for bulk in morning lunch and dinner...inbetweens also.

SemperFi

A starting point would be to avoid all processed foods and consume only whole foods. Get that down then you can begin to dial in your macros and calories to fit your goals.

Avoid processed sugar, most soy products, added salt, and limit fruit intake.

Fats from healthy sources such as avocados, eggs (debatable but a perfect protein), nut butters, olive oil, coconut oil, controlled amounts of dark chocolate, fish, etc.

Proteins from wild game and fish if possible, chicken breast, fish, beef (london broil or top round), bison, high quality hydrolyzed whey protein, eggs, pork loin, etc.

Carbs from farm fresh leafy greens, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, brown rice, black rice (my favorite), whole oats, blueberries (most berries are low in sugar), bananas (limited), broccoli, etc.

If you can get away from anything prepackaged you will be on the right path.

AVOID using a microwave when heating food.... kills the enzymes.

Eat for what it will do for you instead of feeding your brains desire. Most people have an unknown sugar addiction and it is a cycle that only you can break. Look to see what your ancestors ate and then look around you and avoid eating what other people are eating today. ;)

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

When we say stats, let us know your age, your typical kcal and macro intake ( use myfitnesspal.com) typical workout and days weekly in the gym

Stop with the red bull or monsters, those are basically appetite suppressants.

You can ease your way into this new diet plan, start off using the app and make sure you eat at least 3500 kcal a day and 200 gram of protein. 

my go to bulking foods 

Eggs, Chicken breasts, beef, oatmeal, natural peanut butter, protein shakes ( i put spinach in these, along with some frozen fruit), rice and rice cereal. 

if you like dairy there is some good protein and fat to be had there too. 

Try to save your pot smoking as a reward to yourself for after you hit your food goals and have finished at the gym. 

Plug your food from today into myfitnesspal, you'll see it can be a challenge to hit 3500 kcal when you are eating real food.