Need help ASAP

Joshua.Crain

Hey guys I need some help like ASAP. First off this was my first ever cycle and I absolutely was unprepared and inexperienced in the world of steroids. However, I listened to my friend and have ran a some what ran a successful cycle. Here's what it's consisted of:

WEEK 1-7: Sustanon 750mg per week

WEEK 7-12: Andropen 800mg per week & Tren Blend 300mg per week

Even though I had NO experience, Horrible diet (I don't eat red meat), and literally maybe 1 protein shake a day I somehow made satisfying gains. I did go hard in the gym 5-6 times a week for about 2 hours and had a legit source with legit Gear So this may have played a role.

My problem however is now I have absolutely no idea on when and how to start my PCT. My last pin was. Monday the 21st, I have both Clomid and Nolvadex on hand. I've become a little more educated in my gear since I started back in January and now have realized that I was running a pretty serious cycle. I'm only 19 and kind of scared shitless about the possible sides of no PCT so if anyone of you experienced Guru Gods can help please do.

SIDE NOTE: not sure if It matters but i Was pinning every Monday and Thursday. For the first 7 weeks I did 1.5cc of Sustanon twice a week and for the 7th through 12th week I did 1cc of andropen and 1cc of Tren Blend twice a week.

SUSTANON 250mg/ml- 30mg Testosterone Propionate, 60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 60mg Testosterone Isocaproate, 100mg Testosterone Decanoate

ANDROPEN 400mg/ml- Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Decanoate, Testosterone Acetate, Testosterone Cypionate

TREN BLEND150mg/ml- Tren Eth,Tren Ace

SemperFi

Read this;

https://musclegurus.to/forum/anabolic-steroids/post-cycle-therapy/75185-understanding-pct

SEMPER FI

ramdisck

wow, that is one intense first cycle. more compounds than most intermediate folks would try. Read what semper linked. it'll help, and don't listen to your friend friends anymore.

calmb4dastorm

The link SemperFi provided you above gives an excellent outline of what you need to know. That's quite a first cycle you ran there!!!!!! Stick around, read posts on the forums,  continue to educate yourself. The MG family is always open and willing to assist. Make an introduction in the introduce yourself section!! Glad you found us! Now get your PCT on!

Outlawthing

That really is a fine mess you got there  and your friend gave bad advise the tren is why you ate like crap and saw gains  for your first cycle  tren is a no no does your wee wee still Work ?  Also your 19 you should mot need aas your test levels are wide open naturally  you may be in for a suprise  that your levels don't come back to normal even with pct  proper diet and train could have got you the same gains  here is your problem  that test blend has undeclanate which hangs around in your body for a long time  pct won't work well imo until  the test clears   Three weeks after last shot start pct  you prob gonna feel crappy during those three weeks then all those gains are gonna go up in smoke if pct does not work  not bashing you bro but if your friend was a friend he would have kept you from doing this till your 25 at the very least  

Outlawthing

Don't be  ashamed or anything either my friend keep in touch with us so we can help you outta this mess   I might would extend your pct by a couple of weeks as well  to make sure you have a chance at recovery 

strong

Here's My 2 cents. You Fucked up but its done. Since you have already been pinning gear you should not be using. I would recommend if you can get your hands on a quick bottle of test Prop (short ester) I would say pin that 1 cc eod to get you 350mgs a week for 3 weeks just to taper down this mess of a cycle Then pct 3 days after last pin.

If you cant grab that Just ride it out Like Outlaw said for 3 weeks. Please ask questions man. You're fuckin with your life and your Hormone balance..

Joshua.Crain

Not gonna lie brother I'm almost in tears over here I'm literally shaking. I don't want to fuck up my life man. Especially for gains that I'm going to lose in three weeks. Did not know that it was this serious and tbh nethier does my bro. He ran the same cycleand he's not even a year older. I have so many questions. What's going to happen to my "wee wee"? Can it all be fixed if I do the prop? What if I can't get the prop soon enough? Am I fucked? Why am I going to lose the gains? And why wouldn't regular PCT like Clomid and Nolvadex work for me? 

Anabol-Steroids

Shit, mate!  You are far too young to be dealing with all them different compounds.  Unless you're a pro athlete or lifting competitively, then there's no reason for all that.  Hell, we sell this shit and my partner and I still stick to test only cycles and still get outstanding gains.  Good news is that you're young and if you straighten the F up and do research instead of listening to shit heads who know only what some other dip shit told them or what youtube said, then you just might get your normal nuts back and your natural production back to normal.  When you do...come back and do it RIGHT.  Ask for help from experienced guys on here, not knobs that have jabs themselves a couple times and get drunk and think they're on tren rage! lol  Our two cents brother :)

B

Burrr

I'd say just wait for the compounds to clear and the start your PCT. 3 weeks should be just about right. 

You might get lucky and recover just fine, but you could be in for a rough time.

strong

If you are alive now you will be ok.  The longest ester in that super blend was Deconate.  wait 2 weeks from last pin and start with the clomid and nolva. You have to read up brother. This was not good but you will be fine. May be an emotional ride.

B

Burrr

Joshua, if you have a girlfriend you should warn her that your sex drive is going to be missing for a couple months. 

ramdisck

No sense in pissing your pants now.  You will recover from this.  Your dick aint broke and you should get back to normal.  Ride it out, you'll be OK brother.

ramdisck

I wouldn't be too concerned with sex drive.  Even with the change in hormones you should still have the drive of a 19 year old.  I personally think a lot of it is mental.  my 2 cents.  don't get anxiety of any issues you don't have right now. It won't help.

SemperFi

First relax. Freaking out is not going to help the situation.

Take the advice that has been given. When it is all said and done learn from this experience. If your boys recover 100%, which I am confident that they will, then count yourself lucky and do not repeat this mistake.

At the very best your hormones are going to be out of whack for awhile but the hope is with the proper PCT everything will recover and you can move on.

Some of us have to learn our life lessons the hard way and that is how it is. You were man enough to make the choice to use now be man enough to do something about it! We are here to help.

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>Play nice in the sandbox! ;-)</p><p>
I guess I could have been more gentle with that remark, but it was a serious suggestion. IF he has a girlfriend she will be wondering what is up and suspect something if she does not know why things have changed. I've seen a lot of young steroid users come to forums looking for help getting their libido back. </p><p>It's pretty normal to have a tanked libido right before PCT, during and a few weeks after.  Young guys are even more alarmed at this condition, get all panicked and anxious about it and make it worse. </p><p>Here's an example https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/18-years-old-i-think-i-fumed-myself-up-with-steroids-help.134371293/</p><p>For your PCT, I'd suggest you dose your clomid at 50mg a day for 2 weeks and 25mg a day for another 2 weeks. Nolva can be used at 40mg for 2 weeks than 20 for another 2 weeks. If your Clomid and Nolva ( drugs we call SERMs) are from a pharmacy they will be legit, but if they are from one of the peptide companies and in liquid form they could be questionable. What brand is yours? Do you have enough for a month?</p><p>https://thinksteroids.com/articles/combining-serms-clomid-nolvadex/</p><p> Really?someone negged me for telling it like it is? ^^^ </p>

calmb4dastorm

I think that was me that the negged you BUT NOT ON PURPOSE! GOT A NEW PHONE AND THIS DARN S PEN HOVERS AND DOES,WHAT I DON'T WANT IT TO. I WILL FIX IT! SORRRRYYYY BURRR!!!!!