Need help ASAP

siegmund

lmao.,

ok first off this is not ,(OTHER  SITES ) would been tore you. A ass .were no th about that an arc I'm not going to say , that your to   young .

ok learns from this ,my brithes and  sisters got you .learn

B

Burrr

No problem Calm :)

Probably tricky with the new nails---- that look spectacular by the way. 

Big Nasty

Bump what all our members said. Do your research and learn. I won't bang you any further as you know the mistake you made. A typical first cycle is literally one compound of Test E or Test C @ 500mg wk. This gives you great gains and you need a mild PCT. Check out Scandal's first cycle and his results on a very low dose cycle. He looks fantastic and made some bad ass gains on 1 COMPOUND. As for keeping your gains, in AAS you will ALWAYS lose some of what you gained because while on cycle you at optimal levels of the good stuff.  As for keeping gains as much as possible you first need to get your diet right. Plenty on here to read on that subject. Secondly, stay in the gym and go at it with the same exact intensity and more while you were on cycle. Again, plenty of programs on here to look at for training to read on and most importantly DO. Also it must be added that you need to always keep the basic compound movements in your regiment as the base for mass, strength, and power, i.e. Squats, Deadlifts, Bench, Chins, Military Press, bent over barbell rows, BB Curls, close grip bench, dips, etc. Lastly, at 19 take the advise of the others on here and stay clean if you choose as your natural test levels are better than they ever will be in your entire life. If you get in this game too early at the age you are, you can forget your natural test levels EVER coming back and you will be 100% dependent on being on gear for life. NOT A GOOD CHOICE. At the end of the day you are a grown ass man now so its your choice brother. If you do chose to someday do another cycle soon, please do it right and take the advise of our experienced folks on here. You can do AAS healthy for the most part. But in all honesty, its not the optimal choice and has dire consequences if you fuck it up and dont do it right. Listen, learn, and DO it correctly and you will be fine.  Don't take our advise wrong or hypocritical, we all love gear, fucking love gear!!! BUT we do it right and have learned from our own personal successes and failures.  Good luck, stay active on here and ask question. 

K

kalpa

Start 2 weeks after your last pin and continue for 4 weeks.

You are way to young to do a cycle. I think you need to leave the gear alone till your older and your body is at its max. You had no idea what you are doing and you need to READ about cycles. You only did 2 shots a week? Sust should be ran at least 3 a week to keep bloods stable. I don't see what's so great about sust in the first place. If people want fast and slow compounds why not do prop for 4 weeks till crypt. Kicks in ? But that's another topic.

Tren is a very bad idea to run for a first cycle. Its for the very advanced user and can play a very bad role on your mentally. I myself won't touch Tren as it messes with my head.

Good luck and please wait till your older and more experienced. Focus on your diet and training. Don't listen to your friend.

Dolf

Well I +2 you on both because you spoke the truth. At 19 if his libido goes from 100mph to a dead stop she's gonna be wondering wtf! Then the thoughts that he must be cheating will start and next thing you know she's trying to get revenge by banging his best friend! All joking aside I think that was great advice by burrr.

getswole2127

Research my man, at this point it's obviously too late. Sorry to hear about your expeeience. Read up on HCG, Clomid and Nolva for PCT. Their are a lot of great articles out foating on the web. Also, PM me bro. I'll be more than happy to help. 

THE MOOSE

You'll be alright! The body bounces back fast when your young! 25 years ago we did very little PCT! Our young bodies always bounced back! It's gets harder the older you are & 25 years plus of cycles here & there! I wouldn't worry just run a bottle of HCG 500mcg 2x a day until 10,000 iu bottle is done!