Need help!First Cycle

Kostas

Hi everyone , I’m from Greece so sorry for my English 😂.I have 2 weeks that I started Anavar every day , 1ml Testo-1ml Tren day by day, but I haven’t see any result and I haven’t side effects.Maybe I”ll see results in a month ? I,m using 2.5ml syringe and I inject at deltoid muscle or back glute before sleep

BiggyBill

2 weeks with tren, test and anavar without anything at all (no results or side effects) seems as if you got fake compounds

Twizted

You jumped straight to tren for your first cycle? Tren is one of the big boy drugs and definitely shouldn't be included in a first-time cycle. With that being said it does sound like your gear is bunk. What brand is your gear?

Kostas

You jumped straight to tren for your first cycle? Tren is one of the big boy drugs and definitely shouldn't be included in a first-time cycle. With that being said it does sound like your gear is bunk. What brand is your gear?
Novepharm,the only side effects was some pimples at deltoid and my back

Twizted

I haven't really heard of Novepharm, I tried searching around for the validity of it but didn't have much luck. Maybe one of the more experienced folks can shed some light on this brand. Is there a website or anything printed on the box so you can check the codes for authenticity?

Kostas

At Greece it’s illegal to buy from site and this brand is one of the good quality.I don’t know what’s going wrong

Twizted

What ester is your test and tren? If it's a long ester it may just take longer to kick in.

BiggyBill

What were the dosages?
At Greece it’s illegal to buy from site and this brand is one of the good quality.I don’t know what’s going wrong
Is illegal to buy steroids without prescription almost anywhere in the world - but this still doesn’t stop millions all over the world.
and i do agree that test, tren and anavar is too much for a beginner. But you say you don’t feel anything - thats strange. That’s why i ask about dosages (not ml but mg).
how do you know your gear is legitimate?

suppsforlife

Never heard of that brand either. But I agree with other guys here - not feeling anything is very strange.
and yea, Bill is right, you can'b uy roids from any site without a prescription anywhere, not only in Greece