NEED HELP!! First cycle

Ben frears

Hi I’m Ben I’m 19 and wanting to get on my first cycle and I don’t know where I get it from and what’s the right stuff for me how much it will cost ? I’ve been training for 2 years now and stopped halfway through for a little bit but starting up again for the last couple weeks. I really really want to get on a cycle or are there any t boosters that will build muscle ?
Thanks

Last edited:

Pedrito0906

Hi I’m Ben I’m 19 and wanting to get on my first cycle and I don’t know where I get it from and what’s the right stuff for me how much it will cost ? I’ve been training for 2 years now and stopped halfway through for a little bit but starting up again for the last couple weeks. I really really want to get on a cycle or are there any t boosters that will build muscle ?
Thanks
Test boosters are a waste of money, at your age you shouldn't be thinking about gear, eat well, calculate macros, hit the gym hard, sleep, repeat.

When I was 19 I was making all of kindz of gainzzzz while wanting to fuck everything that moved.

If you're thinking about gear, I would suggest to wait at least until 27, because the Hypothalamus is still in development until 26-27, which the organ who regulates a bunch of important things like hormones, body temp, sexuality, emotions, psychological cycles.

If you introduce outside hormones at this age, it CAN fuck it up badly to the point of not getting full developed. From 27 you have a whole life to mess with gear, don't be impatient.

Good luck.

Twizted

Way too young bro, at your age you can make amazing gains just by training hard and eating BIG. Please don't start a cycle yet, you will mess your hormones up for life

HGH.to

agree with these fine gentlemen :)
at 19 you can gain a lot of muscles naturally, just stick to a good diet and workout plan.

rosoo

IMHO, Pre workout, protein, mass gainer and lots of clean diet would do the trick at your age instead of using any gear.

Gainz.

Instead of wasting money on gear and test boosters at your age, just spend the money on a 5,000 calorie a day diet. Eat healthy and train hard... you'll grow better than the rest of us old guys on gear!

When I was your age... the last thing I needed was more test.
But I wish someone told me how important diet is!
Its 90% of bodybuilding!
If you want to look a certain way you have to eat a certain way