Need help - low Testosteron - PCT week 7

ingwio

Hello everyone,

I did a Testo cycle for 18 weeks, 250mg - 500mg per week solo, the last 3 weeks Testo P 100/50mg every 2nd day.
I would like to get your opinion on my PCT taking into account my current hormone levels:

Week Tamoxifen HCG Anastrazol Vitamin E
1 20mg/day 500IU/day 20mg/day 1,000IU/day
2 20mg/day 500IU/day 20mg/day 1,000IU/day
3 20mg/day 500IU/day 20mg/day 1,000IU/day
4 20mg/day 20mg/day
5 20mg/day
6 20mg/day

Currently I only take 20mg tamoxifen daily.
The libido is pretty much gone, tired, mood doesn't fluctuate as much anymore, but still often anxious in the morning.

My laboratory values show me a significantly reduced total testo and freely available test. LH and FSH have normalized them but are at lower field. Prolactin and estrogen without pathological findings.

What am I supposed to do now? My thoughts:

1. Continue taking tamox 20mg
2. HCG 1,500 IU 3 times a week for 4 weeks and then check again (Medical fertility protocol)

What do you think?

Greetings from Berlin

*Sorry for the german language, i tried to translate the most needed things in the Lab result

Attachments

• Lab Ingwio.jpg
    Lab Ingwio.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 2

suppsforlife

I don't really recommend HCG during PCT because HCG still desynthesizes your gland. It can be a great pre-PCT compound though. If you still use it, at least lower the dosage. You said 1500 IU x3 a week which is a HUGE dosage. You need to lower it to 250 IU x2 a week for a couple of weeks only. Definitely continue with Nolvadex but I would increase the dosage to about 40 mg/day. Might even add Clomid considering you had a long cycle. Such as 50 mg/day. Both for about 2 weeks, then lower the dosage of both in half.
Also, I hope you misspelled 20 mg/day of Anastrozole. According to your levels, E2 is already pretty low, may consider reducing the Anastrozole dosage.
Overall, the way I see it:
Reduce dosage of HCG and Anastrozole
Increase dosage of Nolvadex and might need to add Clomid.