Need Help! Newbie here.

Shaun01

Hi everyone, I'm really looking to start a cycle. I need some help and guidance.
Due to lack of experience and by just listening to some people, I tried Tren as my first cycle for about 3 weeks and stopped. Did my research and found that Tren is too advanced for me , I know it's really stupid should have studied about it before . And after 3 years I was on Tprop about 12 weeks and I liked the results but unfortunately it hurts alot too. I was having chills/fever towards the end of the cycle. PCT before and after. I've been working out regularly now and thought of going on a cycle now. I'm 27/5'9/77kg. I'm thinking of competing, but just for the experience. Not too hardcore. Really need some guidance on this. Thanks 🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:

suppsforlife

Hello. Indeed you should have done research before actually using anything but is never too late to start it. Also, indeed Tren is too advanced for someone without experience - as you have felt it on yourself.
About Test P and hurting - Test P is a short based ester and many people get pains from using it. Usually, longer based test esters are not as painful. Also, a 12 weeks cycle with Test P seems too much.
With all this being mentioned, I would recommend you to restart Test alone for 12 weeks, but this time go for Test Enanthate or Cypionate. less likely to offer pains. You wouldn't get results as fast, but you are likely to avoid some of the earlier mentioned issues .
Test E cycle alone is great for your needs. A dosage of about 400-500 mg weekly is going to be enough. Also, remember that you can use Test E or C only twice weekly. of course, diet, workout and PCT at the end of cycle. and keep some arimidex handy too!!

Shaun01

Hello. Indeed you should have done research before actually using anything but is never too late to start it. Also, indeed Tren is too advanced for someone without experience - as you have felt it on yourself.
About Test P and hurting - Test P is a short based ester and many people get pains from using it. Usually, longer based test esters are not as painful. Also, a 12 weeks cycle with Test P seems too much.
With all this being mentioned, I would recommend you to restart Test alone for 12 weeks, but this time go for Test Enanthate or Cypionate. less likely to offer pains. You wouldn't get results as fast, but you are likely to avoid some of the earlier mentioned issues .
Test E cycle alone is great for your needs. A dosage of about 400-500 mg weekly is going to be enough. Also, remember that you can use Test E or C only twice weekly. of course, diet, workout and PCT at the end of cycle. and keep some arimidex handy too!!
Hi there, Is there a particular time of the day I should take it? Previously when I was on Test P I use to take a shot at night,1-2 hours before bed . And I heard it should be before workout and that could also be the reason why it hurts alot . Idk how true but yeah. So if I'm on Test E it should be twice weekly and about 200mg/shot ?

suppsforlife

, Is there a particular time of the day I should take it?
no, most people use it in the morning, but it doesn't really matter. especially with a long base such as Enanthate
So if I'm on Test E it should be twice weekly and about 200mg/shot ?
yeah, around 200 mg per shot twice weekly evenly spread throughout the week such as Monday and Thursday, or Tuesday and Friday etc.

Shaun01

no, most people use it in the morning, but it doesn't really matter. especially with a long base such as Enanthate

yeah, around 200 mg per shot twice weekly evenly spread throughout the week such as Monday and Thursday, or Tuesday and Friday etc.
One last question, Is meditech a reliable brand for Test E?