Need some advice on my TRT sides

Unicycler

I received 8 pellets about 17 days ago
Pre pellets diet was on point, didn’t struggle with it.
Now I’m experiencing some sides and not sure why, I can’t get my blood test done until 5 weeks is up.
My face is bloated really bad, my fatigue has worsened, and I can’t stop eating, where as I was extremely disciplined before. I also seem to be more emotional. I’m guessing high estrogen, I do have nolvadex on hand and I’m debating if I should try to take some. Thanks for any advice in advance

seymour

Hey Jacks

The Nolva isn't going to be what you want for high Estrogen. An Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) such as Arimidex or Aromasin is what most would use and suggest. Some guys do use very small dosages of Nolva on cycle for different reasons; however, Nolva is primarily a PCT drug.

The ONLY way to tell if the Estrogen is in fact what's causing your symptoms is getting that bloodwork done and I see you mentioned that it's 5 weeks out.

Eating, bloating, emotional....you sure you aint pregnant? ONLY KIDDING MY MAN LOL.

For real though, you need some bloodwork and an AI would be good. If you had some you could take small suggested doses and see if those symptoms start to go away. If they do then your assumption of Estrogen was correct most likely. However, we can't be sure until bloodwork. It's the only way.

suppsforlife

agree there. go get those blood works. if you do start with an anti-estrogen, go for Arimidex about 0.5 mg and see how it feels.

EMachine

Hey Jack,

Hope all is well! Get yourself a new doctor! It’s easy to find a doctor these days, who can prescribe you real testosterone (u are getting real test…but it’s not an effective method of delivery, as mentioned above by Pedrito). Pellets, patches, creams, etc, are not as effective as an injection. Testosterone therapy isn’t really studied in medical school, and then u run into some very conservative doctors who are afraid to prescribe the the injectable version.

Unicycler

Hey Jack,

Hope all is well! Get yourself a new doctor! It’s easy to find a doctor these days, who can prescribe you real testosterone (u are getting real test…but it’s not an effective method of delivery, as mentioned above by Pedrito). Pellets, patches, creams, etc, are not as effective as an injection. Testosterone therapy isn’t really studied in medical school, and then u run into some very conservative doctors who are afraid to prescribe the the injectable version.
My original t level was 500, so that has to do with why it was difficult to get any kind of T prescribed whatsoever, though I had every symptom of low T. However now that I’m on TRT I assume it will be easier to get the injections. Im feeling better today, I think the pellets just involve too much fluctuation

seymour

I'm surprised that the doc even put you on pellets with a level of 500. I've always read and been told that the general threshold is roughly 300.

However, that is not a perfect system to me. I do think it should go based off how you're feeling (within reason) like a dude comes in and has a level of 400 and feels lethargic, no sex drive, depressed...yeah I think most likely he could benefit from TRT. Give it a shot and if it helps then hell yeah.

But...lets say dude comes in with a level of 1,000 and says he low T. Bro...you either bull shittin OR if the effects you're feeling are real then there has got to be another problem.

HGH.to

Your doctor may be hesitant putting you on injections because you're 21 which means that if you start any type of TRT (esp. with injections) you are very likely to require weekly injections for the rest of your life.
Lot of substance abuse in my teens though
that's the problem. yet, I guess you stopped it and now want to take your life back
that's why, at your age, you are likely to get your T levels back to normal naturally. Needless to say, there's a lot of work and requires a lot of time though....

EMachine

500 is a respectable number, however, the real number is your Free Testosterone. Do you happen to have that as well? Are you 21? If so, no need for testosterone therapy. Your body will “naturally” get you back…it’s best to go the natural route, in your case. At 21. don’t make the mistake of starting a cycle. Your levels will come back again. Taking stuff over the counter, can/will mess up your hormonal levels. At 21, train naturally.

Unicycler

500 is a respectable number, however, the real number is your Free Testosterone. Do you happen to have that as well? Are you 21? If so, no need for testosterone therapy. Your body will “naturally” get you back…it’s best to go the natural route, in your case. At 21. don’t make the mistake of starting a cycle. Your levels will come back again. Taking stuff over the counter, can/will mess up your hormonal levels. At 21, train naturally.
Well I’ve got these pellets in my ass and I cant really shovel them out

suppsforlife

the real number is your Free Testosterone. Do you happen to have that as well?
check at the end of report: the guy has it - 306.7.
Well I’ve got these pellets in my ass and I cant really shovel them out
overall, as you can see, your T levels (both free and total) are out of range. So, either the doctor doesn't know what he's doing - or you are lying here. in whatever case, those are levels good for a cycle, but not for keeping them continuously.

Unicycler

overall, as you can see, your T levels (both free and total) are out of range. So, either the doctor doesn't know what he's doing - or you are lying here. in whatever case, those are levels good for a cycle, but not for keeping them continuously.
What? Why would I lie ? Those are my current bloods. I’m 3 weeks into pellets though, so it’s probably going to mellow down quite a bit. The doctors goal was 900.

EMachine

I missed (don't know how) his free testosterone levels. You have a pretty healthy amount of testosterone flowing around your system. Estradiol is within normal range...I've seen much higher total testosterone levels with my athletes, and yet, a much lower Free Testosterone range...much lower, and their libido is/was healthy. Have you considered using Proviron before? This will enhance your testosterone therapy and will dry you up nicely. Perhaps, that would be beneficial as well, if you want to lose some bodyfat. It's fairly safe. I use it year round...when cruising decrease my dosage to 25 mg per day and when blasting I go up to 50 mg...sometimes 75 mg, if I'm wanting to shred some extra bodyfat. Dosages up to 100 mg is relatively safe. I normally stay within 12% year-round. If I go on a bulk, sometimes 15%...but feel better at 12%. Hopefully, this therapy will be a good one for you. However, I would recommend weekly injections, divided in 2 shots.