Need some coaching

Jcervantes

Hey guys I’m new to this stuff just wanted to see if I could get some coaching on test, what do you guys recommend for boosting energy level building muscle and losing weight ?

Jcervantes

Yes I would like to know what’s a good one I can start with as a beginner, that will boost my energy level help me lose body fat and increase sex drive

HGH.to

first you need to share your age and body stats. also, do you workout and diet?
have you checked your T levels? you definitely should.
discussed with a doctor about it (since you posted this on TRT forum)?

Jcervantes

I’ve been working out for a month now, my age is 37 and I did go to the Dr he pulled some blood and my level was at like 320, I’ve been eating a lot lighter more chicken and much more veggies and been skipping meals at times. I’m mainly walking and running and I have a weight set at home and jump rope and yeah so far I’ve lost about 10 lbs

HGH.to

has your doctor put you on TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy)?
it does sound like adding some testosterone to your regimen is going to be very helpful at a level of 320 ng/dl.

JesseTX

Find a trt clinic. They will help you
Hey Aussie.
I know this guy personally and he's been thru the trt clinic. Without insurance it's really expensive and I pointed him in this direction to get insight into doing this himself.

JesseTX

has your doctor put you on TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy)?
it does sound like adding some testosterone to your regimen is going to be very helpful at a level of 320 ng/dl.
This guy has the option of either self- rx TRT, or over the counter test boosters.
I have a good friend in his mid 50s who is on steady TRT because he used a couple OTC test boosters and killed his production.

Aussie

Hey Aussie.
I know this guy personally and he's been thru the trt clinic. Without insurance it's really expensive and I pointed him in this direction to get insight into doing this himself.
It’s very simple then. Start on 175mg a week. Split the amount and inject every 3.5 days. Have bloods done at 6 weeks then report back.

Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
SHBG
DHEA
Oestrogen
Progesterone
Prolactin
TSH
T3
T4
Log
FSH
25 hydroxy vit D
Fasting glucose
Fasting insulin
Fasting cortisol
A1C
Liver Panel
Cholesterol
Kidney Panel
Rex
WBC
Cry
PSA if over 40

JesseTX

It’s very simple then. Start on 175mg a week. Split the amount and inject every 3.5 days. Have bloods done at 6 weeks then report back.

Total Testosterone
Free Testosterone
SHBG
DHEA
Oestrogen
Progesterone
Prolactin
TSH
T3
T4
Log
FSH
25 hydroxy vit D
Fasting glucose
Fasting insulin
Fasting cortisol
A1C
Liver Panel
Cholesterol
Kidney Panel
Rex
WBC
Cry
PSA if over 40
That is some great information.
Knowing what to keep an eye on, as I told my friend yesterday, is very important!
Thank you.

HGH.to

That is some great information.
Knowing what to keep an eye on, as I told my friend yesterday, is very important!
Thank you.
yeah it is.
This guy has the option of either self- rx TRT, or over the counter test boosters.
I have a good friend in his mid 50s who is on steady TRT because he used a couple OTC test boosters and killed his production.
test boosters are unlikely to greatly help. if he wants, he may start the self TRT. Test Cyp or Enanthate twice a week. 100-150 mg/week.

bobby ricky

Hay J , I’ve used boosters when I was younger and I believe they are junk. Testosterone will change your life brother. Like the other guy’s are saying smaller doses will take you so far you’re going to be amazed. I used to spend so much money on gear and the good guy’s here and they know who they are helped me lower my doses .

I’m making great gains on such little amounts of gear and I can’t believe it. I’m not sure if I’ll ever blast again. I’m convinced smaller doses over longer periods of time are a better than a 20 week blast and all the sides that come with it.
175 mgs per week will be amazing if you put in the work.

Jcervantes

I really really appreciate all the info, I’m not trying to get to crazy with it I just want something that will keep me going. Thanks a lot !!

Aussie

I also take

25mg zinc
3000iu vitamin D
330mg magnesium
80mg vitamin B this has 1,2,3,5,6,12 all in it
I’m having 20 year old ladies complementing me on how fit I am at Muay Thai training. 30 year old guys wanting to be able to train like me.
I’m 49 and train 4 times a week.
Been on trt for over two years. Starting in 2019 then getting cut off so went ugl. Have tried different protocols from 150mg to 200mg. Have blasted a few times with different compounds but the last 11 months had been just trt. Got a doctor prescribing me again and I have gone down to 125mg a week from 200 back in March. Seems the IM injection gives me way higher free testosterone than SubQ.
This is my bloods to show you what I been doing

MCT Oil
Every 3.5 days 87.5mg. 175mg a week. SubQ
Bloods 09/04/21
Testosterone 29
SHGB 26
Free test 773

Every 3.5 days 100mg. 200mg a week SubQ
Bloods 05/02/22
Testosterone 36
SHGB 27
Free test 969
E2 297

Castor Oil

Every 3.5days 87.5mg. 175mg a week. SubQ
Bloods 16/4/22
Testosterone 26.1
SHGB 18
Free test 720
E2 121

Every 5 days 125mg 175mg a week. IM
Bloods 22/10/22
Testosterone 36.7
SHGB 26
Free test 975
E2 148

kingswe3are

Don’t waste your money on any of the so called test boosters. Especially the ones you see all the commercials about. They are garbage. Stop eating processed foods and drinking soda’s (if you do). Start doing a 100 push-ups & 100 pull-ups a day. After a few weeks that alone will change everything then you can dive deeper into weights. Just my two cents!! Good luck