Need to increase my appetite

Twizted

I have been having issues with appetite lately, well for the past 6 months or so really. It has really hurt my chances of gaining any weight. Is there anything you guys can recommend that will help to get my appetite back in check? Any help would really be appreciated, having no appetite really sucks.

Welderman

Are you cycling steroids. Did you lose your appetite after beginning steroids? Do you have a medical condition that has caused your appetite loss? It will be a whole lot easier to find help on here if you can be more specific. These guys on here will do their absolute best to guide you but give as much info as you can to help paint the picture.

Twizted

I haven't cycled anything yet but I was wanting to. The Dr's have done blood work and a bunch of tests and so far the only things they have found is a vitamin D deficiency and an iron deficiency. I've been taking supplements for both. It started several months back, I kept getting sick often when I woukd eat and that led to alot of vomiting and killed my hunger drive.

This went on for a while and I think it has caused my stomach to shrink a bit. I no longer get sick when eating but now I have no passion for food what so ever and can easily go a day without eating if I don't push myself.

suppsforlife

Vitamin D deficiency and Iron deficiency is the bodybuilder's nightmare.
People with vitamin D deficiency are likely to have low testosterone.
With all this being said - is quite obvious you would suffer from such condition.
Go for Testosterone as the first steroid. After 4-6 weeks of running test add a low dosage of Dianabol - your appetite is very likely to get increased

Twizted

Thanks for all the info. I already have some dianabol, I just hope it is quality stuff. I placed an order for test over the weekend, just waiting for the shipment.

HGH.to

You can jumpstart at 40 mg daily (2 capsules a day) but that's increasing the side effects risks. You may start at 20 mg a day (split one capsule in half and take one in the morning and the other one 8-12 hours later) for at least 2 weeks and see how it goes. Then you can increase.

Twizted

My testosterone should be here tomorrow or Monday, its 300mg/ml do you guys think I should just start with 1ml spread across two injections each week? Or will I need to go higher for the best results?

CaptainPlanet

Also, the stuff makes you feel like you're capable of walking through a 17 in thick concrete wall!
So does it actually make you feel an "ummph" or something like caffeine, cause I never feel any of the AAS I've put in me recently. The most I've noticed is Anavar making me feel some soreness when pushing weights, like I don't want to do it, but if I push past it, I can go over it after the next set.

Twizted

Awesome thanks Welderman. So start the first week with 500 then? No need to taper up into 500?

Welderman

Nope no tapering and don't increase it either. Good solid test cycle, hard work, plenty of good food will surprise you. Be patient takes a few weeks to notice. Keep us updated

Maniac1130

Yeah Big Papi said it right. 500mg twice a week should do the trick. oh and patience of course.
So does it actually make you feel an "ummph" or something like caffeine, cause I never feel any of the AAS I've put in me recently. The most I've noticed is Anavar making me feel some soreness when pushing weights, like I don't want to do it, but if I push past it, I can go over it after the next set.
Energy levels through the roof. Plus, because it works so fast, it makes you feel like the incredible hulk. Possibly just my ego when I was younger got the biggest boost. But the strength gains are AMAZING while on it. Makes your head swell, too. You will notice that your head looks slightly larger than normal. Oh, and I noticed the most "steroid gut" off of dbol.