Need to see more posts abt arm wrestling

A

Armbreaker88

I'm a pro armwrestler from wv and just signed up on here and like to get the arm wrestling community started on here  

SemperFi

Great!

When you have a chance brother go and introduce yourself here: https://musclegurus.to/forum/general/introduce-yourself -The more information you can provide or feel comfortable sharing about yourself the better we feel that we know you. 

MG is a great community of men & women at every level of fitness. 

Looking forward to your added experience and knowledge base.

SEMPER FI

B

Burrr

That sport scares the shit out of me! I'm not sure how often it happens, but watching people snap bones just freaks me the fuck out

And I just love me some West by God Virginia!!!

A

Armbreaker88

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes and my name is Jon and I'm just a good ol country boy and love to arm wrestle and I'm 28 and been arm wrestling since I was 15 and it's in almost every state and happens all the time and I have wv state championships coming up on Aug 13th can't wait and Yea it's deff not fun when a arm does break I broke a guys arm 6 years ago and it's deff sickining when it happens the sound and feeling when it happens 

rgonza22

And we all make our own beds bro and some of us have a mindset of hitting with bad intentions and if that is what it takes to win then so be it. "Better him than me" is not a very optimistic attitude but it could have been your arm that was broken bro but it wasn't, and nobody made him get onto that table with you; anyway, that is how I see it. All physical sports are pretty dangerous and I think golf is getting pretty dangerous as well. Lol. Steroids in Golf. Lolol. 

A

Armbreaker88

Very true brother Yea he had the bad attitude he was win against the other guys and bragging and acting like he was better than everyone else it was the wrong mind set to have that's for sure so he had me irritated  when we got on the table and when they said ready go I let him make the hit and held him there and then slammed him and when I did that his arm snapped it broke right at the tricep and of course maid me feel bad I grabbed him rushed him to the er. I really felt bad because his 4 year old son was watching  

Dolf

Welcome brother! We have all types here, but you're definitely the first arm wrestler. Great to have you and look forward to hearing how you train!

siegmund

Myself i couldnt do it (arm wrestle) not knowing that a arm could snap like that , ahhh. Cant think about it , i know its not intentional but i cant take hurting someone ,even tho not intentional 

Lol at myself now take someone hurting kids ,or someone praying on the weak or abusing women .or a friend then i can and will and have ,do what it takes.   With a smile on. 

A

Armbreaker88

Same here I'm deff with ya on them reasons for sure brother

A

Armbreaker88

Yes it's always in the back of your mind but as long as ya train right and practice correctly before tournaments everything will be OK it's mostly guys get in the what we call the break arm position we're ya let your body turn away from your arm and then it will break 

A

Armbreaker88

Thank you brother I'm glad to be here and excited to meet everyone and the greatest thing that ya have to work on is hand streanth and for arms curls a lot of forarm curls Lol and biceps curls for back pressure streanth and triceps in case ya going to use your tricep to press them down 

A

Armbreaker88

Lol Yea I do that and have bunch of stress balloons and I have 100 pound hand grips I crush all day long lol