Need urgent help/advise

You aren’t anywhere near a first cycle if this is what you are thinking
G'DAY Mate thank you so much for getting back to me and replying. With all due respect can you please help me build my first cycle. And kindly share some information how and where can I order my gear from without any hiccups.

Unclem has shared one source but he is not Australia and yknow how Australian customs are.But I am really thankful to both of you.

Please help

Gainz.

For a first cycle you want to keep it simple.
12 weeks of 300mg test.
Finish your first cycle and pct, then we can talk about adding compounds.
But your first cycle is like a science experiment. You want to keep your variables to a minimum.
Not only should you not start with tren... ever!
But you have no idea how any compound is going to react to you as a individual.
So if you're running test and tren and you start to get nasty side effects... you won't know what's causing them.
That's why you're first cycle should be a pretty low dose of test. Like 300mg... trust me you'll see incredible gainz even from 300mg.
But your second cycle should be very similar... 300-400mg
Then 3rd cycle 400mg and maybe some deca.
The only reason why you should up your dose or add a compound is if you stop seeing growth.
But remember, the more gear you run, the higher the risk of negative side effects

For a first cycle you want to keep it simple.
12 weeks of 300mg test.
Finish your first cycle and pct, then we can talk about adding compounds.
But your first cycle is like a science experiment. You want to keep your variables to a minimum.
Not only should you not start with tren... ever!
But you have no idea how any compound is going to react to you as a individual.
So if you're running test and tren and you start to get nasty side effects... you won't know what's causing them.
That's why you're first cycle should be a pretty low dose of test. Like 300mg... trust me you'll see incredible gainz even from 300mg.
But your second cycle should be very similar... 300-400mg
Then 3rd cycle 400mg and maybe some deca.
The only reason why you should up your dose or add a compound is if you stop seeing growth.
But remember, the more gear you run, the higher the risk of negative side effects
G'DAY Mate thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and helping me to understand how this work as I'm only 21 years old with 73kg weight and 5'6 height

Kindly help me with getting gear in Australia from a local source. Since Covid 19 all the companies in Australia is just disappeared from the face of earth. Last time I spoke to my mentor here in Perth he mentioned two names Ausjuice & GearPheniox and now they are not reliable any more. Or is there anyone who knows if I can get gear in Perth or even interstate. It's just the Australian Customs scares me a lot. Once again thanks and regards.

unclem

i thought it looked good, as i just started insulin, tren, test e, proviron. but ill most likely start a new cycle, lesson the test e to 500mg week.

Gainz.

i thought it looked good, as i just started insulin, tren, test e, proviron. but ill most likely start a new cycle, lesson the test e to 500mg week.
Only 21... yeesh... you should of really waited another 4-5 years.
And why the hell are you on insulin? Unless you're a diabetic... the risk is really not worth the reward. Almost every bodybuilder has said their biggest regret was starting insulin.

Also how many cycles do you have under your belt?

Only 21... yeesh... you should of really waited another 4-5 years.
And why the hell are you on insulin? Unless you're a diabetic... the risk is really not worth the reward. Almost every bodybuilder has said their biggest regret was starting insulin.

Also how many cycles do you have under your belt?
Bro I'm 21 user name Needtobuildmuscle and I'm not on insulin. I'm perfectly fine and a big fan of gear. I know it's little bit too early that's why I am learning from the experts. I will only do Test E and PCT as you suggested earlier. But do you know any source in Australia who can deliver without scamming. Thanks and regards.

Aussie

I’m in Perth. I have 4 250mg TestE 3 400mg TestE. It would be so good if it wasn’t an illegal substance to give away.
I replied to one of your comments already
Google search “ Australian steroid forum “
Yes a lot of the old domestic suppliers closed shop. But most of them I seen lab test for and it clear they closed after getting cough out for bunk / under dosed gear.
I know of 22 supplies in Australia that have tested gear. 6 business days to your door.

First cycle if you have had bloods already is simple 300mg a week for 13 weeks.

I’m in Perth. I have 4 250mg TestE 3 400mg TestE. It would be so good if it wasn’t an illegal substance to give away.
I replied to one of your comments already
Google search “ Australian steroid forum “
Yes a lot of the old domestic suppliers closed shop. But most of them I seen lab test for and it clear they closed after getting cough out for bunk / under dosed gear.
I know of 22 supplies in Australia that have tested gear. 6 business days to your door.

First cycle if you have had bloods already is simple 300mg a week for 13 weeks.
G'DAY AUSSIE, Mate you are a legend. WoW I am happy to know that you are also from Perth. Please tell me what do I have to do I mean what should I be asking my doctor to check my blood for.

WoW 6 business days and I will be pleased to hear about them. I know it's very hard to get really cleand potent gear. But I am not worried any more. Kindly tell me what I have to do and I will follow the steps. Thanks and regards.

Aussie

G'DAY AUSSIE, Mate you are a legend. WoW I am happy to know that you are also from Perth. Please tell me what do I have to do I mean what should I be asking my doctor to check my blood for.

WoW 6 business days and I will be pleased to hear about them. I know it's very hard to get really cleand potent gear. But I am not worried any more. Kindly tell me what I have to do and I will follow the steps. Thanks and regards.
Read my comment again. It tells you to google search something

Read my comment again. It tells you to google search something
G'DAY mate I hope you are well. So sorry for the late reply. First I want to wish you Happy Australia day I know I am one day late. Big brother I need your help as per your last message I tried to look your reply in the google search y td me“ Australian steroid forum “ but I found nothing its just because I am new into this website and I must admit that I am very good in searching answers. Kindly send me the link so I can read. Please help me big brother, Thanks and regards.

Aussie

G'DAY mate I hope you are well. So sorry for the late reply. First I want to wish you Happy Australia day I know I am one day late. Big brother I need your help as per your last message I tried to look your reply in the google search y td me“ Australian steroid forum “ but I found nothing its just because I am new into this website and I must admit that I am very good in searching answers. Kindly send me the link so I can read. Please help me big brother, Thanks and regards.
Well I have been warned I will get kicked out of the forum if I post any links. If you can’t don’t the forums with hat I have told you you don’t want to be taking steroids.

It’s funny how I can google search and find the two forums

@GainzBandit @unclem @bobby ricky @Nanay79 ans everyone else should I risk getting kicked off the forum?
9B05D761-BFB5-43B8-B904-199A9049D23A.jpeg

Hi big brother, no no no please I didn't ment y to take any risk for me, we all youngsters need a great guru like you. So sorry my mistake. I didn't register on ASF so that's why I didn't know ow what to look at. My apologies. But I have just registered and saw few sponsors. Just tell me one thing which one to choose from. Is APL has good products. I'm not sure if I should be writing the sponsor name. Please admin I'm new here so my apologies. Thanks and regards.