Needle gauge for high concentration gear

N

noveskeelite

For those who use high concentration gear like 400mg/ml or 500mg/ml what size needle do you push it through? will it go through a 25? I recently ordered a test/deca blend but don't wanna have to use huge needle

the 300mg/ml test im using now with 50% GSO and 50% safflower is on the thicker side compared to the other brands ive tried but it does pass through 25's without too much hassle

N

noveskeelite

Alright milk will do. And kidd I usually put vial in pan on stove in a small amount of water and let it boil for few mins. Works very well

N

noveskeelite

By boil I mean the water not your gear...the boiling water heats vial up nice....easy to draw and easy to shoot. I don't do it every time tho but I will have to with the high concentration stuff

Standingup

The only time Ive ever had an issue was with EQ 1000 , it was thick like honey . Otherwise all the test and deca 500 Ive run has been no problem. Yes its a tiny bit thicker than 250 but not much if its brewed right with the right ingredients.

Best way to heat gear is to heat whats in the pin with a hair dryer .  I usually don't bother heating though.

Noveskeet, Just making sure , you do draw your oil up in to the pin with a 22 guage or thicker right ?

kiddbiggdogg

Thats what I figured everybody seems to have their personal preference. Milkin comment made me curious what you guys do. I personally heat my vials in a pot for about 10min then draw with a 25g pin and also inj with 25g.

kiddbiggdogg

I think its a question worth researching. I really don't know bro but I'm about to get my first blood work done so that will shed some light and I'll hit the books. Appreciate the input. 

siegmund

Be careful with harpoons ,I just had to throw ,a 1/4 of tren away stopper chunks ,in gear ,,so thick or not I'm drawing with 22 or 25 ,,not worth the pain