Negative comments

Tuff

As a source I would like to ask a favor. If you have to leave a negative comment on a SI, that's great, that's what they are there for; communication. However; if the Source makes the issue at hand right, then also acknowledge that, if not, he (SRC) is still on blast, yet he righted a wrong. I am speaking from experience. Example 1. I was accused of not sending a package. Well, I did send the package, however, in Canada there is a thing called a postal code, that the customer did not put in his address. The result, the package is still sitting somewhere in Canada, yet I resent the customers package, again. My mailing cost almost as much as his order. None the less, we got it right, but the negative comment is still there.

Another guy approached me saying he was going to go to MG's and ERoids about my service because he had not gotten his gear, although I did my part, shipped his gear and tracking was provided. He tracked it to his state; then that was it. To this day, we don't know what happened. From the get go, he was on a rampage, and I can understand though that is the first reaction; shit, I've been burned again. Trust me, Ive been there many, many times. In the end, we made it right, plus I added his a few extra's for his time.

Another issue. I talked to a guy via email; last conversation was Friday night at 7:47, was leaving to go out of town to funeral. This guy emailed me 11 times on Saturday, 9 times Sunday, and 7 times Monday. He went on to say I was not responding to his emails. Needless to say, I had 86 emails Monday when I got home, 27 were from the same guy. Yet, once again, I got in touch with him and answered his questions, but the negative comment is still there.

I cant speak for the other SRC's, but personally, I know I make quite a few mistakes, and try to own up to them. Sometimes the problems are out of both yours and ours hands; postal service, that's where we need to work and communicate together.The comments sections are for just that, to help the community be in the know of what's going on. I know for me, I would like to hear a customer add something to the effect; mailing/shipping was rough, but he made it right in the long run. If a SRC doesn't do his part, hell yeah, blast his ass, you paid for service then you should get it, but also be aware that sometimes, especially for me, that at times it can get hectic and I can get behind. So just be patient and first and foremost considerate and I would say in most cases it can be worked out; after all, this is most of the SRC's lively hood and two, for me, I just don't want to be known as that guy that fucked some guys over.

If you guys have any input as to what we can do to make this better feel free to jump in. Also, I would like to give a big, no, a HUGE thank you to the entire MG community. This is one close knit family.

siegmund

My friend your efforts and other sources efforts have been noticed , by me thats why I made a forum topic, its not right I agree , but you also have to realize tuff alot of these names only show up to bitch or get something free , unfortantly they dont care about your buss or any other sources , and it sucks because like dolpf said we the regulars know you made it right but a guy just passing through , you loose bussiness , and this is what my post was about ,( a few misunderstood my post , ) but I was referring to you and others that are living the same thing , ill keep it real , no I need to shut up lol , I was going to blow a gasket but I wont.I feel you tuff , how fucking harx is it to come on line and say made right , its not but chances are these are high school kids or early college and , enough said good luck I feel you

Standingup

1st I will add I have shipped a boatload of packs in my past days and was constantly amazed at how many dudes did not know their own zip/postal code. So many times I had to correct it at the p.o.

But heres the deal. If Ive been getting packs from you reliably or 1st one ever, first move is a message to source. If I do not get an answer after 2 days, second email goes out. After that I do get kind of pissed if I do not get an answer. I also don't want to be told " your pack shipped today " when it didn't. If you know damn well it aint going out till next week then just tell me.

The way I see it is both parties are often at fault, but yes when its made right that should be known and edited in there.  However hear me loud on this !  If your pack is a month late and had been filled with no emails or false promises then yeah even when it finally gets there you are on my blast. Only time I forgive is when the source says right up front " hey bud its going to be a while".

siegmund

×2 , your better with words than me , well way better , im just a old mason , that worked and took care of his self from age 12 till present and my schooling was 12 concrete block , but good wording stand

D

dolfanshan

That's how I handle it also stand...I recently had problems getting my gear from one of the top rated domestic sources. I handled it like you described. The source was honest and upfront that he fucked up, and said he'd toss in some extras. He kept his word and was professional the whole time. It took nearly a month to get my gear, but in the end I was happy.  I didn't run to the boards crying foul and that I got scammed. I did put that there were some problems with delivery, but I also said the source handled it like a pro and made it right in my review.

D

dolfanshan

Tuff these guys run to the board crying foul because they feel it'll make you handle their order faster. Wrong or right that's the bottom line. In turn they do need to be a grownup and add to their review that you fixed the problem. 

Tuff

I agree with you, things happen, make it right and acknowledge your mistakes. The message boards are here for a reason; communication and education; I guess in a sense, they go hand in hand. The one guy Nagol, his package has landed. I have emailed him numerous times and yet to get a return, Im wondering if he was just here to put some negative comments on me. His package took 10 days to get to him, it could have been sooner, but he forgot to put his zip code and I had to look that crap up.

expdom

That's just part of the job, you get ungrateful kids sometimes who think they are the center of the universe. You gotta just forget those and think about the cool ones, like If you send the wrong order to someone and when they notice it's to big they offer to send you the extra difference, of course you say no butThat stuff makes me realize not everyone is out to get us all the time. I remember those guys and make sure we send them something extra from then on every single time.

I'll tell you one of mine from just the other day without being specific about our business because it's a forum post. We of course have a minimum but at the same time we can't block the cart from accepting an order under because it will glitch for some reason. Because of this the minimum is posted in big letters on several pages on the site but this does not deter everybody. Once someone places an order payment info is automatically sent most of the time because we have alot of other things to do, so mistakes happen sometimes. Last week a guy places an order for one vial of test, I even said we would make an exception because he was new and seemed like the type of guy who was going to get bent out of shape and be a real headache if we refused, it just wouldn't be worth it. Anyway he sends the info but in a way that was incomplete, after trying to pick it up twice my receiver said it was a no go and at that point it was time to cut losses because we had lost money at this point being as we have to pay a receiver whether successful or not. I emailed the guy back and said sorry, this isn't worth it, you should go get a refund from the place you sent the money, they will have no problem giving it to you as i've been thru this quite a few times when i was on your side of things.  Not a few hours later I see that he posted a review on the other review site, the one where we are in no way allowed to defend ourselves just like you. He said that we stole his money and would not communicate with him,  Of course he didn't say that we were willing to make an exception in the beginning, didn't say that he ignored our minimum, nor did he say that it was only $35. It doesn't matter really because there are 3 new reviews above his from the last few days and 15 or so good ones below his but these things happen. He was smart enough not to say anything on the si where i could have given at least a weak rebuttle, they are usually to cowardly for something like that. I'm not sure if you started getting the weekly scam attempts yet, cloned email addresses, some pretend to be admin of the forums your on and say they will remove you if you don't send samples, a few days ago a guy sent a test to me that showed our test had arsenic in it. IT was an obvious fake, it looked like a bloodtest/hplc hybrid with an exact testosterone purity count as well as an exact arsenic purity count on something that looked like a cartoon birthday card template.

siegmund

My hat goes off to you guys it truly does , like I told tuff thats why I made that post reviews ,  , see unlike the other sites , we here (the true and only members ) also protect our loyal sources ,, fuck these trolls , and thiefs , and we will and do help the mods here trying to police the site from this corruption !! I I know as we grow it will get harder , but im sure well prevail , thats why im happy with our #s here for real .... we have good honest hard working plp that care about honesty on both sides of the street ,  loke I said express here , is home base ,  and were proud to have you solid friendz    sieg

D

dolfanshan

Its the entitled generation. Mommy still makes his bed and wipes his ass, and Barney that purple fuck made him believe he's fucking special!!! 

expdom

I tried to put myself in his shoes, I tried to think of the disappointment and anxiety felt. I also tried to imagine what it is like to be him every night sleeping in his mid 1990's style racecar bed listening to his parents bang it out over and over, a little bit jealous even because it's the only referance he has to a real life sexual experience. I felt sad for the guy after that 

milkin

I still fell that many many people who partake in in this form of activity, customer side, forget just exactly what they are ordering here. They need to realize that they are not ordering ink carriages for Amazon. For they are a nervous as a whore in church. 

Secondly, in reference to the source notifications, I agree Stand that if a pack will not ship until next week, then tell the truth. Especially if you are dealing with one of these nervous nellys above that are biting their nails until they bleed as they wait. Remember when a pack use to take up to a month form overseas ? 

Dexter

I'm referring to sources: if someone have such experience with customer who think he is the "center of the universe" :) or with people who think they purchase candy on their street and like kids want their candy right here and right now otherwise will start blackmail..... - please pm me or milkin. With proof of trolling we will ban them. Urge both sides to be polite to each other. Both sides have expenses, and both have benefit. So do not put yourself above anyone, and do not try to deceive anyone because after all the guilty one will be punished.

Bigl

Well me and a few guys here at MG know that there is one source in particular that was flawless he had a few set backs but came back and made it right but my thing is was he setting us up for a big pay day because I haven't received no pack or communication to this day and before he disappear I spoke to him via email tell me he is getting my pack ready send payment after I sent it no word from him no pack nothing and I'm not the only one. I believe a lot of us are aware of the risk of the business I'm old school be a man or woman of your word that's all we have in this world. loyalty means a lot in my eyes