Never ending test flu! Blood work results!

Benswoleson

Never ending test flu! Just got labs back! [blood work]

I’m currently on 50 mg test e twice a week. I get test flu whenever I push the dosages of any compound and really need some help. I don’t understand why my CRP is through the roof! I’m using a organic carrier oil that im 100% sure im not allergic to and im sure it’s not dirty because they are sealed amps from the pharmacy. My worst experience was on 600 test 400 deca I felt like I had strep throat constantly after I hit the 8 week mark. I’ve been on 100 mg for about 3 months now and I’m still getting sick wayyy more then normal it takes me weeks to brush off a cold when before it would take me no longer then a day. Can somebody please help me figure this out? I’ve been researching and looking for answers for months now on own and have just about given up. I will compensate anyone who can give me answers leading me to successfuly feel healthy on a TRT dose
I will link to labs

Attachments

• 4312CD98-9998-4012-91AA-C1C3AF6B9B3B.png
    4312CD98-9998-4012-91AA-C1C3AF6B9B3B.png
    601.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 83FEE59E-F26A-4CEF-A314-139A9D2DBE24.png
    83FEE59E-F26A-4CEF-A314-139A9D2DBE24.png
    556.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 41DB1505-D240-4D41-A831-FC1F788C8588.png
    41DB1505-D240-4D41-A831-FC1F788C8588.png
    488.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 87A58D12-2866-4FBF-9041-0DFC77950A13.png
    87A58D12-2866-4FBF-9041-0DFC77950A13.png
    610.4 KB · Views: 4

Prol4ps3

I was reading that having a higher testosterone level can make a man’s response to flu vaccines basically not work.

I guess it could very well be possible that it also causes a poor response to the real flu virus. So basically you’ve possibly been exposed to it and are mounting a poor immune response due to your higher test levels

HGH.to

I was reading that having a higher testosterone level can make a man’s response to flu vaccines basically not work.

I guess it could very well be possible that it also causes a poor response to the real flu virus. So basically you’ve possibly been exposed to it and are mounting a poor immune response due to your higher test levels
he was talking about "test flu".

@Benswoleson Have you tried switching the brand?

Aussie

Have you tried using different brands of testosterone?
I have had test flue before so I understand how you feel.

Sometimes it’s bad gear that gives test flue so your bloods aren’t going to really show anything. Sometimes it’s to much additive been used for example using test 400 they put a lot more additives in to keep it in suspension, this also causes pip.

I will be happy to help with any questions

Aussie

Looking at your bloods is hard on a phone. Will try on computer.

You really need to look at donating blood. Hemoglobin is getting high and RBC is also up. I make to many RBC and had 6 months trying to donate just being in trt. I was so high with Hemoglobin my Trt doctor did a blood dump and it took nearly an hour to get half a bag. I have donated twice since and it takes 7 minutes to fill the bag.

Aussie

Test flue could be the reason for CPR being high F5B81A50-438B-4BF3-945C-A050CEAECDD2.png

Attachments

• 2E55E46F-FC7E-4114-9C4A-55D1FD0F8676.png
    2E55E46F-FC7E-4114-9C4A-55D1FD0F8676.png
    227.8 KB · Views: 1

EMachine

I would try a different brand, or oil. It is not a very common occurrence though. What other products do you use while on a cycle? You can also find out through a blood test what you are allergic to. That's probably the first thing I would do.

Aussie

I would try a different brand, or oil. It is not a very common occurrence though. What other products do you use while on a cycle? You can also find out through a blood test what you are allergic to. That's probably the first thing I would do.
It is very common to get test flue.
I read about it more than I want to. Some people are actually allergic to the solvent that’s used to keep testosterone suspended in the oil. The solvent is the main cause of test flue in high mg gear.
If you join steroid groups on Facebook you will read a lot about test flue but because a lot of people don’t get it they tell people they are full of shit so a lot of people don’t mention it.

Benswoleson

That could definitely be a possibility

Benswoleson

Okay I will look into that! Is there anything I can do in the short term to mitigate the effect?

Benswoleson

Only the test and things like a multi vitamin and protein powder I may start using aromasin because of my high estrogen my nips have been puffy for a while and acne too also look very watery

EMachine

N
I read about it more than I want to. Some people are actually allergic to the solvent that’s used to keep testosterone suspended in the oil. The solvent is the main cause of test flue in high mg gear.
If you join steroid groups on Facebook you will read a lot about test flue but because a lot of people don’t get it they tell people they are full of shit so a lot of people don’t mention it

If you join steroid groups on Facebook you will read a lot about test flue but because a lot of people don’t get it they tell people they are full of shit so a lot of people don’t mention it.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen! What I meant to say and perhaps, I should have explained it better, is that I have only had perhaps a hand full of clients that experienced test flu. I've worked with literally hundreds if not thousands of athletes and only a few experienced the test flu. I was referring to my experience with my athletes. Now, most of my athletes use real gear, and/or gear from the best UGLs that provide us with purity results and batch numbers, etc. Also, I would never say that if someone claimed test flu they would be full of shit. It's just not my way. And if you read my posts (I've been absent from this site for months now...and just made a return yesterday), you'll realize that. I just wanted to clarify my position.

Aussie

Sone of the best ugl gave people extreme test flue a year ago. People going to hospital and getting admitted.
Bad batches of raws coming from China had TestE with a yellow tinge. Then you get the high MG gear from the top UGL giving test flue because of the high solvent levels.
Even a lot of people get it from pharmaceutical test because they can’t handle the amount of solvent.
A lot of people don’t report test flue because people say they are full of shit. Don’t want to report it because they could get told to stay home from the gym.
Covid has made a lot of people paranoid of mentioning it now.