New... a bit of a moron

KindOfAnIdiot

I'll go into *why* I'm something of a moron in my first substantive post. I'm just making this one because the New to the Forum post requested an introduction.
Male, late 30s (that hurts), I live in Mexico, used to be exceptionally skinny, have been working with a trainer for a few years, reasonably happy, bought a cycle.

KindOfAnIdiot

And what it contains? Test only? 😂
I'm sorry. I had a couple of really busy days (part of the reason why I'm not starting for another week), so I didn't have a chance to respond before now.
This is what it has:
1) nandrolone decanoate 300 mg/ml - vial of 10 ml for IM injection
10 alcohol wipes included
7 20 gauge 1 1/4" needles
3 21 gauge 1 1/4" needles already attached to 3 3 cc/ml syringes
2) vial of 10 ml for IM injection containing a blend of
testosterone propionate 50 mg/ml
testosterone isocaproate 75 mg/ml
testosterone phenylproprionate 75 mg/ml
testosterone decanoate 150 mg/ml
10 alcohol wipes included
3 3ml syringes
10 20 gauge 1 1/4" needles
3) mesterolone - 25 mg / 50 capsules
4) clomid - 50 mg / 80 tablets
5) taxus (tamoxifen) - 20 mg / 80 tablets

suppsforlife

You would only need Testosterone, Tamoxifen and Clomid. You should get yourself some arimidex to have just in case. Use Test and add arimidex only if you have estrogen related issues. Tamoxifen and Clomid for PCT

KindOfAnIdiot

You would only need Testosterone, Tamoxifen and Clomid. You should get yourself some arimidex to have just in case. Use Test and add arimidex only if you have estrogen related issues. Tamoxifen and Clomid for PCT
Yep. Thank you. I only included the contents here because BB asked; what you've stated matches what I've been told in my more specific (non-introduction) thread.