New and Need Help

EMachine

I did notice instant changes from NPP; yea; within a couple of weeks at most.
Now I ran low test, higher NPP/Primo to start, I would change it in the future to equal parts test/NPP/Primo, as my test was only at 175; I felt low estrogen sides while running primo at 450-600; I would up my test to 500 next time; and as well keep NPP and primo at the same dose (1:1:1) NPP is really nice with primo ; I got fuller and harder ; bigger chest for sure; arms shaped out a bit better as well; not too much in the realm of vascularity; as I’m a tad fluffy due to a lean bulk; it’s usually suggested to run these things at no higher than 12% BF ; lower if you can help it. Almost like a test:tren:mast cycle but the lean bulk version that’s much milder.. if I could put it that way in regards to my previous experiences..
It’s one of my favorite cycles and like you mentioned, “almost a test, tren, mast cycle”, but a much milder version. These days, I like to keep test at around 200 mg per week divided into 2 100 mg shots. About 10 years ago, I was having a hard time losing a layer of fat…I was about 15%??? Or even a little higher and it turned out that it was the testosterone that was causing me to retain extra water. When I started to use lower dosages my body started to lose that extra water and eventually, the extra body fat.
I’ll send you an example of what I do with this cycle.

suppsforlife

Or even a little higher and it turned out that it was the testosterone that was causing me to retain extra water. When I started to use lower dosages my body started to lose that extra water and eventually, the extra body fat.
that's why test dosages during cutting cycles are generally lowered compared during bulking. For cutting you only need a small amount to keep testosterone in normal range, not for its bulking effects.