New and Need Help

otfjoey300

I can get DMT which is desoxymethyltestosterone orals for like 20$ a bag ; they’re crazy for intensity but hard on the system

otfjoey300

Did you like it?
I can’t say I super noticed any effects. I noticed a bit of extra heartburn! I’m noticing subtle changes but my BF is still 16%ish maybe a little less, I notice changes in my cuts they are a bit more conditioned looking ; ummm I’m running 400 depot per week and was taking 5 x 10 mg pills split throughout the day. Next time if I run them (which I probably will just stick to shots), I’ll wait til I’m lower BF ; I’m lean bulking right now may have raised my BF 1-3 % in the last couple of months

otfjoey300

One of the purposes I’m taking it is strictly suggestion from many vets who’ve said their fav cycle has been test NPP primo. This is mild, my BP has been in a healthy range like way lower than my last cycle. And it’s a slow gainer for sure but it’s a for sure gainer at the same time, if you know what I mean. Also from what I hear much of
The lean mass slowly gained from primo is permanent . Also the biggest guys I’ve seen run it have insisted it’s amazing - like liquid gold if you know what you’re doing. Closest thing to looking like tren without taking tren - but it’s the long game not a short 12 weeks mass builder at all

EDIT: and primo has its AI abilities as well

Tennz

Sounds good, thank you I want to go with Lingandrol and Test Enantate for my first cycle where do I get started? I know of a few vendor sources where I got my Cadarine and Halo was wondering what you guys use.

HGH.to

Sounds good, thank you I want to go with Lingandrol and Test Enantate for my first cycle where do I get started? I know of a few vendor sources where I got my Cadarine and Halo was wondering what you guys use.
by checking names you're surely going to find what you need :D

Tennz

So I got my Test C and my LGD-4033. Looking at the LGD it comes in 30mg tablets when I read around people are taking much lower doesage just thought I get some input here.

otfjoey300

So I got my Test C and my LGD-4033. Looking at the LGD it comes in 30mg tablets when I read around people are taking much lower doesage just thought I get some input here.
I ran it at 30/day very successfully; with the test ur laughing if your diet and training are there

otfjoey300

A couple of months. Was really good actually ; I did it without test even. You should gain nicely off this

otfjoey300

I had a liquid version of LGD but you can split the 30 mg tabs and take one half in morning and one half before bed ; should keep your blood levels stable enough

EMachine

One of the purposes I’m taking it is strictly suggestion from many vets who’ve said their fav cycle has been test NPP primo. This is mild, my BP has been in a healthy range like way lower than my last cycle. And it’s a slow gainer for sure but it’s a for sure gainer at the same time, if you know what I mean. Also from what I hear much of
The lean mass slowly gained from primo is permanent . Also the biggest guys I’ve seen run it have insisted it’s amazing - like liquid gold if you know what you’re doing. Closest thing to looking like tren without taking tren - but it’s the long game not a short 12 weeks mass builder at all

EDIT: and primo has its AI abilities as well
What's your favorite protocol with Test, NPP, and Primo - mg and length of cycle? Did you see/feel almost immediate changes after starting NPP?

otfjoey300

I did notice instant changes from NPP; yea; within a couple of weeks at most.
Now I ran low test, higher NPP/Primo to start, I would change it in the future to equal parts test/NPP/Primo, as my test was only at 175; I felt low estrogen sides while running primo at 450-600; I would up my test to 500 next time; and as well keep NPP and primo at the same dose (1:1:1) NPP is really nice with primo ; I got fuller and harder ; bigger chest for sure; arms shaped out a bit better as well; not too much in the realm of vascularity; as I’m a tad fluffy due to a lean bulk; it’s usually suggested to run these things at no higher than 12% BF ; lower if you can help it. Almost like a test:tren:mast cycle but the lean bulk version that’s much milder.. if I could put it that way in regards to my previous experiences..