New and ready to level up

Yeah man....people don't realize it's the hard work that builds the foundation. If you can't accomplish beginner to intermediate goals naturally.....gear is just gonna give you high blood pressure!
Z, I agree. What gets me is people are ok with the "fat surgery"....aka gastric bypass, but look down on assistance we get with AAS. With AAS, you still have to show up, bust azz, eat right, etc. People somehow think its just a magic pill; take one and done and set back and watch the results happen in 10-12 business' days! On top of that, most of the GB surgeries fell anyway, because the people that get them, dont change their eating habits.

zakco

Z, I agree. What gets me is people are ok with the "fat surgery"....aka gastric bypass, but look down on assistance we get with AAS. With AAS, you still have to show up, bust azz, eat right, etc. People somehow think its just a magic pill; take one and done and set back and watch the results happen in 10-12 business' days! On top of that, most of the GB surgeries fell anyway, because the people that get them, dont change their eating habits.
And my theory on why a lot of guys stay natural besides being self righteous is I truly believe some guys stay natural so then they have an excuse to fail "Id look like that if I was on steroids.....I'd be that strong if I was on steroids"....and what happens if they take gear and nothing changes? Reality sets in and they realize they don't have what it takes. Look, I stayed natural for over 20 years of training, but I never used natural as an excuse and never put anyone down for using AAS.....I knew 100% the day would come Id be on them.

And my theory on why a lot of guys stay natural besides being self righteous is I truly believe some guys stay natural so then they have an excuse to fail "Id look like that if I was on steroids.....I'd be that strong if I was on steroids"....and what happens if they take gear and nothing changes? Reality sets in and they realize they don't have what it takes. Look, I stayed natural for over 20 years of training, but I never used natural as an excuse and never put anyone down for using AAS.....I knew 100% the day would come Id be on them.
Yes sir. The response when someone sees a huge dude and they say "he must be on steroids" is somewhat laughable. Im like, yeah, most likely he is. But he also busy his azz 5-6 days a week in the gym, doesnt eat junk food, gets his rest and protein. etc. Steroids in the same as gastirc bypass surgery, it does exactly what its supposed to do........as long as you do what youre supposed to do as well.

zakco

Yes sir. The response when someone sees a huge dude and they say "he must be on steroids" is somewhat laughable. Im like, yeah, most likely he is. But he also busy his azz 5-6 days a week in the gym, doesnt eat junk food, gets his rest and protein. etc. Steroids in the same as gastirc bypass surgery, it does exactly what its supposed to do........as long as you do what youre supposed to do as well.
100%

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I have a similar feeling about the following, a woman injects herself with Testosterone and she's a fucking hero but I do it and I'm a druggy and a cheater. And vain, but I gotta put my hands up on that one.

zakco

I have a similar feeling about the following, a woman injects herself with Testosterone and she's a fucking hero but I do it and I'm a druggy and a cheater. And vain, but I gotta put my hands up on that one.
So much of that type of double standard! If someone goes public with their anti-depressant use.....again, FUCKING HERO. A 45 year old man just loves to train hard so he juices.....we're going straight to Hell and need to sit in jail before we go.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

So much of that type of double standard! If someone goes public with their anti-depressant use.....again, FUCKING HERO. A 45 year old man just loves to train hard so he juices.....we're going straight to Hell and need to sit in jail before we go.
Can you guys over there get jail time for possession?

Man....I'm not sure. I doubt it. If you have enough to be considered intent to distribute then yeah you probably are. I don't know what the threshold is.
Generally youre ok if you have a small personal amount, anymore that that, it can be considered distribution. All depends on the amount