New any advice?

Hi, I'm very new to this and don't know much about it but am studying up on it. I'd like to try taking Testosterone for one cycle, maybe two, just for a little boost. Is there anything I can take orally that is mild and safe just for a small boost? Im 33 years old, weight 145lbs, and Im pretty sure my Testosterone levels are a little low. I work out almost everyday, and jog or bike 20 miles a week. It's hard for me to get gains in the gym as far as mass and strength, although I am healthy, eat very healthy, and take in a lot of calories and protein. Also, Im not concerned about getting very big but would be nice to gain about 10 lbs and get a bit stronger. What can you recommend?

HGH.to

hello man
Im pretty sure my Testosterone levels are a little low.
you should really get them checked
What can you recommend?
testosterone injection.
Is there anything I can take orally that is mild and safe just for a small boost?
I wouldn't recommend orals because they are harsher for the body. the best first steroid cycle goes with testosterone intramuscular injection. about 300 mg/week for 10-12 weeks. Split into 2 doses (such as 150 mg Monday and 150 mg Thursday).

Great advice, thanks. And it is recommended to take an estrogen repressor and then Clomid and Tamoxifen for PCT? Following the advice in the First Cycle Checklist and Shopping list in the beginner forum.

D

Deleted member 45086

That's the main reason to get your test level checked first. If your test is really low you might need TRT which would eliminate your need for PCT.

HGH.to

You mean TRT for post Test cycle instead of PCT for someone with low Test levels?
yes. PCT is for people who have normal T levels naturally and they want to bring those levels back as they used to be pre cycle. PCT increases T levels, but only to as they used to be pre-cycle. If your levels are naturally low, PCT won't help increase them more. But you still need to keep then within normal range and that's why you go to TRT. If doctor refuses to put you on it (because, for example, is within range, but in the lower end so you don't feel fine), you're starting TRT yourself (cruising) as many bros did on the forum here