New Brand

coronagym

Hello fellas,

I'm on sust 750mg and npp 450mg a week. A friend of mine recomended a new brand which get their raws from legal pharma companies. He tried tren ace and said that he got crazy results on it. He got few coughs on tren ace before. But this tren ace gave him cough every time he injects. He told me that it was the best tren he ever run. So i bought from them sust 250 and npp 100. I got tested bloods after two weeks and my test levels were 215nmol/l which is 6200ng/dl. He said it's very high on that dosage and it can be higher when decanoate esters will kick in. Am i reacting well to test or they overdosed the test on purpose ?

Last edited by a moderator:

BiggyBill

Of course I can’t say with certitude, but is unlikely a brand to overdose their compounds - simply because is not profitable for them.
Of course there are cases when you may receive more than expected (in terms of dosage per ml or tablet used) but that’s non essential (example, instead of 100mg / ml, you get 102 mg / ml. And that’s not done on purpose.
Are you still running them in mentioned dosages?

coronagym

Of course I can’t say with certitude, but is unlikely a brand to overdose their compounds - simply because is not profitable for them.
Of course there are cases when you may receive more than expected (in terms of dosage per ml or tablet used) but that’s non essential (example, instead of 100mg / ml, you get 102 mg / ml. And that’s not done on purpose.
Are you still running them in mentioned dosages?
Yes. It's the end of third week. Total will be 12 weeks.

HGH.to

Indeed that's a high testosterone level from the dosage you use, as much as it seems like.
I am in doubt that compounds are heavily overdosed, but you may take them to an independent lab test to check it out.
if the levels remain too high, maybe try reducing the dosage?

coronagym

Indeed that's a high testosterone level from the dosage you use, as much as it seems like.
I am in doubt that compounds are heavily overdosed, but you may take them to an independent lab test to check it out.
if the levels remain too high, maybe try reducing the dosage?
I thought about it, but in my country there is no such a lab. First cycle when i did was 250mg test e and it put me 75nmol/l which is 2163ng/dl. But mentaly i feel like normal, no rage roid or crazy ass thoughts, just realy calm all the time. The only problem is i aromatize like crazy, i need to take letro to control my e2. It doesn't matter if i'm lean or bulking. I aromatize at the same rate. Strength, size and recovery is good.

HGH.to

I thought about it, but in my country there is no such a lab. First cycle when i did was 250mg test e and it put me 75nmol/l which is 2163ng/dl. But mentaly i feel like normal, no rage roid or crazy ass thoughts, just realy calm all the time. The only problem is i aromatize like crazy, i need to take letro to control my e2. It doesn't matter if i'm lean or bulking. I aromatize at the same rate. Strength, size and recovery is good.
then you may need to lower the dosage if it gets out of control