New Cycle, HGH Discussion.

Maniac1130

Hey All,

Last May I started my health and fitness journey with the goal of losing weight/increasing muscle definition. My target weight was 160lbs and I weighed 210lbs. Currently, I am at 162lbs! over the last year I did two 6 week cycles. The first cycle I did Test C 500mg/wk for 6 weeks and Winstrol 30mg/day for 4 of the 6 weeks. Months later I did another cycle of Test C 600mg/wk for 5 weeks and Anavar 50mg/day for 5 weeks. I liked the Test/Var cycle a lot better as I have Carpal Tunnel and the Var was much less severe on my joints. Plus, I had almost no side effects. Both cycles I started getting Gyno and wiped it out with some Arimidex, successfully.

This time around I want to do something different. In the past (many years ago) I tried many different gears: Tren, Masteron, Bold, Winny, Dbol. I can't say for sure which ones caused hair loss, perhaps all of them (except winny). I want to avoid that exact side effect this time, so I was thinking about trying HGH. I have a few questions for the gurus on here:

1. My supplier has HGH for 10 vials of 10iu/vial. How often do I dose this? Just 1 cc per day for 7 days?
  2. How long does 10 vials of 10iu's last in terms of weeks?
  3. What are the potential side effects?
  4. Can I get away with my standard 40mg Nolvadex for 2 weeks then 20mg Nolvadex for another two weeks as a PCT?
  5. Will I need Arimidex?
  6. Is there any videos out there that can show me where and how to pin the HGH?
  7. Please feel free to add anything that I may have forgotten to ask!
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Maniac

HGH.to

Hello and welcome back dear Maniac :)
Glad you're doing great man!
I can't say for sure which ones caused hair loss, perhaps all of them (except winny)
ALL of them - Winny is not an exception. Winstrol is actually one of the worst (except Tren) in causing hair loss!
My supplier has HGH for 10 vials of 10iu/vial. How often do I dose this? Just 1 cc per day for 7 days?
HGH dosage is specific, you don't use it in CC's but in IU's. Dosage depends on your goals. 1-2 IU for health benefits. 2-3 IU for weight loss and health benefits. 4 IU for growing muscles, health benefits and fat loss. Higher dosages are only for those who have previous experience with it. You need to inject it (SubQ) daily, at least 5 days a week. But I would recommend 7/7. Use it on an empty stomach, most commonly people use it before bed.
How long does 10 vials of 10iu's last in terms of weeks?
obviously depends on your dosage. 10 vials x 10 IUs = 100 IUs. If you dose 2 IU per day it would last 50 days. For example.
What are the potential side effects?
That's a topic I can talk too much about. I would recommend you to carefully read an article, but I won't share it here due to forum rules. If you need it - hit me up.
Can I get away with my standard 40mg Nolvadex for 2 weeks then 20mg Nolvadex for another two weeks as a PCT?
HGH actually doesn't need a PCT plan. No, Nolva and/or Clomid are useless because they increase T levels naturally, but HGH doesn't suppress your T production. At the same time, remember that you need to use HGH for months to see its benefits.
Will I need Arimidex?
Although HGH can make bloating/water retention from aromatizing steroids somewhat worse in some cases, no - HGH doesn't increase estrogen levels. So, Arimidex won't really help.
Is there any videos out there that can show me where and how to pin the HGH?
lots of them online. again, can help you with links but won't share them here.
Please feel free to add anything that I may have forgotten to ask!
not sure, there's a lot you need to know about HGH, so is important to do your homework ;)

Maniac1130

Hello and welcome back dear Maniac :)
Glad you're doing great man!
Thanks, man! Hope you're doing well also.
ALL of them - Winny is not an exception. Winstrol is actually one of the worst (except Tren) in causing hair loss!
Perhaps this is true. However, last year I took Winny with 0 hair-loss side effects.
HGH dosage is specific, you don't use it in CC's but in IU's. Dosage depends on your goals. 1-2 IU for health benefits. 2-3 IU for weight loss and health benefits. 4 IU for growing muscles, health benefits and fat loss. Higher dosages are only for those who have previous experience with it. You need to inject it (SubQ) daily, at least 5 days a week. But I would recommend 7/7. Use it on an empty stomach, most commonly people use it before bed.

obviously depends on your dosage. 10 vials x 10 IUs = 100 IUs. If you dose 2 IU per day it would last 50 days. For example.

That's a topic I can talk too much about. I would recommend you to carefully read an article, but I won't share it here due to forum rules. If you need it - hit me up.
Absolutely will do.
HGH actually doesn't need a PCT plan. No, Nolva and/or Clomid are useless because they increase T levels naturally, but HGH doesn't suppress your T production. At the same time, remember that you need to use HGH for months to see its benefits.
This is interesting. How many months do I need to be on HGH to reap the bennys?
Although HGH can make bloating/water retention from aromatizing steroids somewhat worse in some cases, no - HGH doesn't increase estrogen levels. So, Arimidex won't really help.

lots of them online. again, can help you with links but won't share them here.
I did find some on the web. Wasn't sure how to inject Sub-Q. But my curiosity has been cured in this area.
not sure, there's a lot you need to know about HGH, so is important to do your homework ;)
I will hit you up for the article. Thanks for the response!

suppsforlife

Maniac, also do not forget to go for a cancers markers test too. HGH is not causing cancers, however, some studies link specific tumors growing faster when HGH is introduced. If those tumors were already existent. That's actually quite obvious considering that HGH is a growing hormone

Twizted

Hell yeah dude that's awesome that you got down to your target weight. Some straight up dedication there. I'm sure you will love HGH once you give it a go, it really is an amazing drug if you have good quality. I'm about to start running it again myself. I would suggest starting tour dose low and working up to your goal dose, I know if i rqmp the dose up to fast that's when I see more sides like numb hands.

Pinning it is very easy, just pin it subq and your good to go plenty of videos out there show you how and where you can pin it.

Maniac1130

Maniac, also do not forget to go for a cancers markers test too. HGH is not causing cancers, however, some studies link specific tumors growing faster when HGH is introduced. If those tumors were already existent. That's actually quite obvious considering that HGH is a growing hormone
Thanks Supps! After you said that, and considering how expensive running a proper cycle of the stuff I decided not to go for the HGH. I am going to run my usual Test + Var/ PCT + Clen cycle. Thanks for the input, Supps!

Maniac1130

Hell yeah dude that's awesome that you got down to your target weight. Some straight up dedication there. I'm sure you will love HGH once you give it a go, it really is an amazing drug if you have good quality. I'm about to start running it again myself. I would suggest starting tour dose low and working up to your goal dose, I know if i rqmp the dose up to fast that's when I see more sides like numb hands.
Thanks, man! I think I would definitely love HGH. However, I realize it's going to be extremely expensive to run a cycle and I really don't need it. Plus, I've never done it before so I don't honestly know what side effects I may run into.
Pinning it is very easy, just pin it subq and your good to go plenty of videos out there show you how and where you can pin it.
I did watch a few YT vids on pinning. SubQ is so much easier!

suppsforlife

Yeah, HGH is a great compound. It would offer benefits that no other steroids can. It's awesome. But as you noted - it's quite expensive. You could try getting a single kit of HGH of 100 IU, use 2 IU a day. so you have worth of almost 2 months. See how it works. if you loved it, may get yourself another one and run for another 50 days. Or increase the dosage to 4 IU and run for 25 more days. 2 kits are enough to "get your tips wet" and know what's like running HGH.