New experience

Jimmy D

Hi everyone, am 46. Been active playing sport most of my life but have decided to get myself some equipment for a home gym and begin. I concentrate on my cardio around 2 times a week and have got pretty serious with a weights program. Have been on Test Enth 300 for a month injecting 300 a week. Am about to increase looking forward to it. Am seeing results and am a lot stronger. Just want to thank Iron-daddy, they are champions shipping to Australia without a problem.

HGH.to

Hello and welcome to MG. Are you using Test E 2 times a week? If you run 300 mg weekly, then 150 mg Mon and 150 mg Thu. or 150 mg Tue and 150 mg Fri
good luck mate

otfjoey300

I think he’s at 300 and wants to bump it up… do 3 half mL shots per week now for a month (m,w,f)

Jimmy D

H, I’ve been taking 1ml of 300 test for a month. I am boosting it to 1ml of 300 Sunday and 1ml of the same Thursday….hope this OK. Thanks for your reply

suppsforlife

Suit yourself. Pay attention to how you feel estrogen can skyrocket
true.
Jimmy, at 300 mg weekly, have you noticed any estrogen related issues? at 600 mg weekly you might. you surely will if you noticed something at 300 mg weekly. have anti estrogens handy.

Jimmy D

I haven’t really felt any symptoms of estrogen but am concerned now. I have a big chest and am worried about getting breasts. The only drama I have is small flabby fat under my armpits but I have a shaped chest…cheers for the input.

suppsforlife

simply listen to your body. have anti estrogens handy. if you do notice estrogen related issues add them to the mix. estrogenic issues do not appear overnight and they are generally disappearing effortlessly when taken care of properly. no worries

suppsforlife

I have a big chest and am worried about getting breasts.
and by the way, big chest in terms of muscles and big chest in terms of fatty tissue is a completely different thing when talking about getting "breasts" as gynecomastia.
and btw, first gynecomastia symptoms are usually sensitive nipples.

Jimmy D

and by the way, big chest in terms of muscles and big chest in terms of fatty tissue is a completely different thing when talking about getting "breasts" as gynecomastia.
and btw, first gynecomastia symptoms are usually sensitive nipples.
Thanks heaps mate. Very much appreciated. Yes my body knows best……