New forum not showing up on main page

Bash

I was wondering if it's just me..  I access mg 99% on my phone and was wondering why when a new forum topic is posted it does not show up on the main page under new posts..  It will only show replies.. Many times I have to bump my own thread to get a reply. If there is any way to update that so it will even populate new threads to the main page that will be helpful for new members also writing a new thread..  Don't get forgotten. I always browse the new activity. Hardly ever go into the forums and check for new threads

Kfizzle

It is a bit of a pain I agree. Many people don't go looking at the unanswered posts or active posts they just go by the thread on the front page. 

milkin

Correct for bumping. The forum itself populated in its respective Directory here on the site. It is only once a comment hits that forum does it populate on the home page under "Re" (Replys). By default, RE is displayed on the home page. As you may already be aware of, there is a expansion arrow that allows you to drop down a menu with various other options. 

Bash

Right. Unknown of the behind the scenes process. If it's not too much work can it be updated so even new forum posts be updated to the main page? 

Kielbasa_Posse

It's hard for me to post Pictures off my phone divice??? Can't save them the window don't like to scroll down to save ?? Can someone message me to fix this ? Thanks