New Gold Member JARHEAD

Big Nasty

on another note, I have downloaded damn near all of Texas Hippie Coalition albums. I have become a huge fan. Cant believe they dont have more notoriety. Definitely an underrated band with a ton of great songs. 

JdDaniel01

This is at a small club. 200 capacity max. Gonna be a blast. Gonna have to allow a cheat night so I can get slammed. Got to with BLS. COC and Eyehategod are gonna be great openers. A full night of sludge/biker metal. Tickets were only $20. Couldn’t pass that up. Now to select a hot piece of ass to dress up in a ripped up rock t-shirt and nonexistent cut off shorts. Choices choices... I’m on 750test e and 600deca, so I might have to take my old ass into the pit for a round or two. I swore off the pit after my last Slayer show. Wanted to quit on a good one, but fuck it. 

ESmetalhead

[[{"fid":"37133","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"High On Fire Romulus and Remus","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]I hear ya! I have trouble staying out of the pit, the energy is up and people are bumping into me on the sidelines so I get pissed and just go to the pit where I can push back and give myself some room and pick up people that go down.  I would always have a sore neck and rear delts from pushing people back as Im going around.  Our "dance" is assault and battery outside of that space lol   

JdDaniel01

I’m also really big on the first DOWN record, named “NOLA”. Absolute masterpiece. Phil from Pantera’s side project during their heyday. Pepper from COC on guitar. Kirk Winstein from Crowbar.

SemperFi

Thanks for the lead JD... Never heard of either but I am digging what I have listened to so far. COC has me caught up downloading to Spotify! You might dig Hellyeah and don't overlook Black Stone Cherry....

[[{"fid":"37135","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","attributes":{"alt":"Black Stone Cherry - Soulcreek [OFFICIAL VIDEO]","class":"media-element file-default"},"link_text":null}]]

SEMPER FI

Snt2004wi

I was wondering where your from? Im from IL was in army. I need to go to a gear head concert and listen to that song i need a cutting cycle heard its awesome. Text me at **** or email me at ******* to talk about them! Thanks 

EDITED BY CB4DS 6/29/18
REALLY?! Please do not post personal info in open forum. Make sure that you read the rules and guidelines of the community. https://www.musclegurus.to/rules-and-guidelines