New Guy Here

Rxtmxr

Hey Guys,

I decided it was time to join and introduce myself as I’ve been spending more time here and have gained a lot of valuable info from many of the members here.

I live in the US, am 36 years old, and 6ft 2in @ 215lbs. I’ve been an athlete my whole life, a 3 sport athlete in HS (Baseball, FB, and Wrestling) and played baseball through college.

I’ve been working out since I was 14 and once I got to college I started experimenting with a lot of different PEDs, many which were legal at the time and sold at GNC. I’m not 100% certain but I think some of these substances may have damaged my natural hormone production which is why I have now been on TRT for over 2 years.

After college I suffered a few back injuries (herniated discs, stenosis, Retrolisthesis). During this time I was unable to workout and started to go into a state of mild depression.

Fortunately I was able to recover for the most part via PT and by carefully using different substances.

My goal now is longevity, and to be as strong and fit as I can possibly be. I’m here to learn mostly but also contribute on any topics where I may have experience or expertise.

Feel free to reach out anytime!

Thanks,

RxTMxR

Rxtmxr

It's been few years for me so not very often. Just been cruising on my TRT. I want to run a bulking cycle so I placed an order with CENSORED (after doing a ton of research) but I'm 95% sure I got scammed. I had to open a ticket and they claim they are having trouble identifying my payment.

Last edited by a moderator:

suppsforlife

Welcome to the forum. Glad you're doing lots of research before using anything - that's the first step to stay away from side effects and get maximum out of a cycle!