New Guy Introduction!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the bodybuilding world. I've always admired bodybuilding and the hard work and dedication involved. I've been in the gym since I was 14, I'm now 26, and I've known for a long time that my goals can't be achieved naturally (and believe me, I've tried, as I'm sure many of you have) and thus I decided to jump on the PED train. But with SARMs firstly. Quite honestly, it's mainly due to the fact that I live an hour away from a shop which sells them and I have no personal sources. I tried to order Test online once and was met with an interception by border patrol and customs a few weeks later and they destroyed my package.

Maybe it's because it came from overseas, maybe not. But its had me concerned about it ever since so I'm hoping to find an in person source first. Though I've seen online sources here, as stated, it just has me paranoid. So I'm here to learn and be as much of a part of the community as I can be, as I'm sure there is a wealth of knowledge to be had.

Thanks everyone for your time, sorry for rambling your heads off!

HGH.to

Hello there and welcome to forum.

That’s extremely strange your very first order was seized by customs – chances are one in a million (you should’ve gotten yourself a lottery ticket then).

Yes, the package was seized because it came from overseas and something happened to that specific parcel that it was opened (either Test vial broke and it started leaking etc.)

I have to warn you that finding an “IN PERSON” source that’s even more risky than buying online. I can understand why it puts peace on your mind, but an in person source has its own disadvantages (as online sources, obviously).

I’m a source myself, and as you noticed – there are a lot of them here. Ordering online is nowadays very safe and easy. BTW, if you buy brands from USA – they do not go through customs, therefore they are not opened.

I would recommend buying from a USA warehouse from an online source because is safe and with very fast shipping. Not specifically from me, that’s just a general recommendation.

In whatever the case, whatever you choose – I wish you good luck! If you have any questions – I’m gladly going to help you with them!

BiggyBill

Welcome to Muscle Gurus.

Glad you’re understanding how steroid works and glad you’re doing research. Sorry about your money loss, is easy to understand why you’re paranoid. But trust me – there are actually no reasons you should be. Nobody’s coming after you. If they need someone – they need sellers, not a package with test or small quantities of roids.

Hope this would help you easing your paranoid thoughts. Again, welcome.

Hello there and welcome to forum.

That’s extremely strange your very first order was seized by customs – chances are one in a million (you should’ve gotten yourself a lottery ticket then).

Yes, the package was seized because it came from overseas and something happened to that specific parcel that it was opened (either Test vial broke and it started leaking etc.)

I have to warn you that finding an “IN PERSON” source that’s even more risky than buying online. I can understand why it puts peace on your mind, but an in person source has its own disadvantages (as online sources, obviously).

I’m a source myself, and as you noticed – there are a lot of them here. Ordering online is nowadays very safe and easy. BTW, if you buy brands from USA – they do not go through customs, therefore they are not opened.

I would recommend buying from a USA warehouse from an online source because is safe and with very fast shipping. Not specifically from me, that’s just a general recommendation.

In whatever the case, whatever you choose – I wish you good luck! If you have any questions – I’m gladly going to help you with them!
Thanks, that helps me feel much better and I did notice one site has a USA Warehouse and assumed that would be particularly safe to order from but wasn't sure. May I message you with questions I may have on my current cycle and things I could do to improve my current SARMs cycle or whatever you would reccomend?

Welcome to Muscle Gurus.

Glad you’re understanding how steroid works and glad you’re doing research. Sorry about your money loss, is easy to understand why you’re paranoid. But trust me – there are actually no reasons you should be. Nobody’s coming after you. If they need someone – they need sellers, not a package with test or small quantities of roids.

Hope this would help you easing your paranoid thoughts. Again, welcome.
Ya know, that makes perfect sense and makes me feel significantly better.

what exactly you mean by "interception"?
Okay, so I ordered some Sust 250 and when the tracking finally said it made it to the United States to Customs, I got a letter two weeks letter that said it was an envelope containing steroids and that I could either try and reclaim my property in court or disregard notice and in 30 days they would destroy it. Lol.

suppsforlife

Okay, so I ordered some Sust 250 and when the tracking finally said it made it to the United States to Customs, I got a letter two weeks letter that said it was an envelope containing steroids and that I could either try and reclaim my property in court or disregard notice and in 30 days they would destroy it. Lol.
hope you didn't try to reclaim it.
that's a very common thing happening. lots of people receive these letters every day.
that's a standard procedure - there's absolutely no need to be worried.
be sure - nobody's watching you now. rest assured - that's as if nothing happened at all.

hope you didn't try to reclaim it.
that's a very common thing happening. lots of people receive these letters every day.
that's a standard procedure - there's absolutely no need to be worried.
be sure - nobody's watching you now. rest assured - that's as if nothing happened at all.
Oh absolutely didn't try to reclaim it, I could have responded to the letter to tell them to destroy it even, and I just threw that thing away like it never even happened. Now, since finding this forum and posting, some guy followed me on Instagram with tons of different AAS compounds for sale and hit me asking if I need any since I liked a couple of the posts. I told him it sounded too good to be true to get Test E, Tren, or Anavar for 50 bucks each and have it shipped from him in Texas in 48 hours. He wants me to send him my shipping address so he can have a chance to prove himself. I already got that Tren paranoia I hear about without even being on it 😂🤦‍♂️

BiggyBill

Never had trust in anything like this. Someone stalking me on my social media would be too much. Online sources - my way to go.
but if you do use the guys’ gear - update about ur experince.

Rick Roth

I know this is an old thread. But I’m also a new guy, live in the US, trying to figure out how to order in the US? Don’t use my real name or address? Makes it seem more complicated to me. Guess I don’t get it yet. TIA for advice

suppsforlife

You do use your real name and about the address - how do you expect to receive something without your real address? just find a reliable source and you're ready to go.
to find one, closely check names and avatars around

Gainz.

Oh damn your right.. I’ll delete it. Figured source equals someone’s name. My bad
I remember my first time
... your gonna love it!
But you're definitely on the right track!
In the forum we don't use our real names. But when ordering from a trusted source... yes we absolutely use our real names and addresses.
I've ordered a few times from sources here, you're gonna be just fine!
My only recommendation is downloading cash app, and using their bitcoin!
It's by far the easiest to use!
If you have any questions you can dm me, I'll be happy to help you as much as I can

Rick Roth

I remember my first time
... your gonna love it!
But you're definitely on the right track!
In the forum we don't use our real names. But when ordering from a trusted source... yes we absolutely use our real names and addresses.
I've ordered a few times from sources here, you're gonna be just fine!
My only recommendation is downloading cash app, and using their bitcoin!
It's by far the easiest to use!
If you have any questions you can dm me, I'll be happy to help you as much as I can
I appreciate it. I do t even know how to DM in here man 😂