New guy introduction

rosoo

Well the doctor is my friend but I had switched to conventional gear since I do regular blood work nowadays

Just coming here to intruduce myself. I'm 36 live in the US and have been on Dr prescribed trt for several years.
Welcome to the MG community. I have a few customers that order Test for their TRT from me simply because of the 200mg vs 300mg for mL and the price index. But, there is always the pharma grade vs UGL argument. I always tell guy, after they are in their mid/late 30' and beyond, whether they lift or not, it is always good to add some Test to their regimen; obviously after they get their bloods checked. TRT makes a world of a difference. Anyway, welcome and holla if you need anything.

rockchopper86

Welcome to the MG community. I have a few customers that order Test for their TRT from me simply because of the 200mg vs 300mg for mL and the price index. But, there is always the pharma grade vs UGL argument. I always tell guy, after they are in their mid/late 30' and beyond, whether they lift or not, it is always good to add some Test to their regimen; obviously after they get their bloods checked. TRT makes a world of a difference. Anyway, welcome and holla if you need anything.
Thanks man. Pm me ur contact info I don't have enough posts yet to reply to pms

unclem

i did 600mg in 1 day. i could of kept going but i care about my liver. why wats bobby doing? as far as tren goes bandit?

bobby ricky

why you say that bobby? it takes alot for a DR. to lose his/ her license.......
My doctor only gave me 140 mgs week if I remember correctly. I felt worse than when I came in. I was at 1250 and he said we have to lower the dose because number is way too high.
No reason to tell people and newbies my trt dose now 😂

Gainz.

i did 600mg in 1 day. i could of kept going but i care about my liver. why wats bobby doing? as far as tren goes bandit?
I think his tren is at 300 right now... But every time he mentions it... It goes up another 100mg 😂🤣.
And yes his cruise dose... Much higher than most would consider safe 😂🤣... But he's part Titan... So he'll be fine.
i never asked who else gets the horrible tren cough here?
I've never had it from tren e, but I'll let you know when I start ace