New guy

bobby ricky

I’m 50 yrs old 6.3 220 lbs and built like a basketball player. I’m on doctor prescribed trt at 200 mgs a week.
what do you guys think would work as a baby blast.
want to e lean and cut.

Papa.Smurf0311

baby blast? if thats what I think it is then 200 mg a week is a perfect baby blast to lean out. Im pretty sure most guys would use 200 mg a week as a "cruise" I would add some Primo. maybe some proviron.

bobby ricky

No , I take 200 a week. What do you think I could use for a blast? How much ? Is there something I could use that would no require a ai?

Papa.Smurf0311

depending on how long you have been using 200 mg a week. I mean, I'd do 500-600 as a blast depending on experience. im sure some guys may go higher than that. using test at that high of a dose requires an AI most of time.

bobby ricky

I’m cruising for the rest of my days so I don’t have to worry about pct. will I be able to tell a big difference when I go to 500? Would I do a preemptive strike with a ai or wait until I get estrogen sides? And when I go back to my 200 mgs how long until I stop ai?
thank you.

Papa.Smurf0311

theres probably more guys on here with better info and they will comment soon. just give it time. yes you will see allot more strength gains and maybe some size gains if you go up to 500 a week for sure. as far as using the AI, ive always been told to just have it on hand until e2 sides occur. then ive heard people say use .5 adex or 12.5 stane EOD. It will really just depends on you and your body. I would imagine you could stop your AI the same time you go back down to 200 a week or maybe use it one more time the same week you drop to 200. again. there will be some more guys comment soon with allot of info. im just on here allot now since im stuck at the house ha.

siegmund

welcome new guy great to have you. im going back on a run here very shortly im getting my gear aqnd blood work set up. its been a few years for mr and i know on a maintance dose of test ill be making gains. and im going to look at it like this if im making gains and feeling good im going to take full advantage of that meaning THATS ALL I NEED RIGHT ;))) i get5 off cheap so ill take advantage of it ,i came to beleive for me ..i dont let a number dictate my usage ,ill let the gains ,stamnia,bloodwork sence of wellbeing dictate my mg if its working more power to it.. welcome great to have you agion

bobby ricky

Thank you, yes on my 200 a week I’m making gains and feel great. Before I was on trt my gains were so slow that it was frustrating. But in that year I learned what works for me. I learned how to push through the pain for gains. When I had my blood work done my testosterone was 375 now I’m at 1250 and all I can say is wow. I feel like a kid and the wife is happy.
trt is a life and game changer. I’m not sure if I mentioned this but I’m also taking anavar at 20 mgs per day and the small dose is making a big difference.
so I guess what you are saying is get the most from the least. Well I guess I’ll sit here and enjoy and be patient. When I do pump up the testosterone do you think I should take a ai at the same time or should I wait for some sides to start kicking in?

BodyGear

500mgs sounds about right... since you will be going back to 200 a week no need to pct unless feeling gyno signs... i alwys take clomid with my cycles to keep the boys working hcg as well!

bobby ricky

Thank you, Now I pin testosterone cyp on sat and wed
100 each. How would I get 500 in in a week? In two or three shots?

bobby ricky

Can you put 250 in the same hole at the same time?
what is the limit per pin? Sorry I’m new and just don’t know. Your knowledge will be greatly appreciated.
if I can pin 250 at once I need to get a bigger syringe.