New here and need advice

P Smith

Hey guys, I ordered test cypionate and dball from iron daddy and should have my shipment next week. I am 35 and weigh 180. I want to do an 8 week bulk cycle for my first time. Can you recommend appropriate dosages and any other advice for a newbie? Appreciate it

bobby ricky

Welcome smith, we need to know more about you.
You need to get your full blood panel to find your baseline and to see if you might have something going on that you might not know about.
How long you been hitting the iron ?
Diet is it clean or fast food ?
Any health problems ?
Any experience with any performance drugs ?
How much body fat are you carrying around ?
Also you need adex at least to get rid of any estrogen sides you might have .

I never started anything till I had something to deal with estrogen. If this is your first cycle Please don’t use dbol.
Test is best for first cycle and 300 mg per week would be just fine for you. Trust me leave the dbol for your third cycle. See how your body handles the test for first and second cycle.
I’ve been at this at least 3 years and I’m blasting 300 test and 300 deca and that’s it. These drugs are very powerful and you don’t need as much as some people think you do.
Remember to always push past failure in the gym . Training your mind to push is the secret.
The harder you push the better these drugs work.

Aussie

Have you had bloods checked to see what’s happening?
Are you going to stay on cruise after blast ?
Are you going to PCT after blast ?

P Smith

I had blood work done three months ago and everything looked good and no current health issues. Gave up alcohol and dip over a year ago and have been crossfiting consistently. My diet is average but plan on eating clean for the cycle. Not sure about body fat so I’ll get that checked. Only experience I’ve had was about 10 years ago I did a four week cycle of test and dball to try it out. I didn’t have any real issues with that combo at the time so that is why I was thinking it would be a good start this to go around. I also have arimidex ordered for the estrogen sides. I would like to see how this cycle goes and possibly experiment with more after. I plan on moving away from the CrossFit for a while and get back into the gym to bulk up.

Aussie

Considering you haven’t told us what your blood tests levels for testosterone are I’m not willing to say to much.
Maybe start at 300mg a week and forget about orals

HGH.to

get back into the gym to bulk up.
you definitely should, while keeping your diet on point.
about 10 years ago I did a four week cycle of test and dball to try it out.
I guess you had no idea what exactly you were doing. Plus 4 weeks isn't a real cycle.
I would listen to both @bobby ricky and @Aussie . Agree that you've gotta go for 300 mg/week alone without dbol. keep the oral for further cycles.

P Smith

Are you going to pct and come off
Are you going to pct and come off
Well, I’m hoping that this cycle will go good and continue to 12 weeks for test and maybe something else. But from what everyone is saying is maybe I need to do test first without the dbal. That’s why I’m on here asking questions and for advice. My goal is to transform my body by packing on some serious muscle. I’m not looking to be ignorant. Appreciate all the advice

Gainz.

Ok.. so 16 weeks of 300mg of test every week. take 150mg (.5ml) on Monday and 150mg on Thursday.

A 8 or 10 week cycle is way to short. Takes 2 weeks to even get into your system, then another week to really feel it, then at 4 weeks you'll start to see it. So a 8 or 10 week cycle will be very... anticlimactic.
So Plan for 16 weeks, you'll need 2 vials of 300mg test for this.
Then the Arimidex, take that only as needed. if excessive water retention, sore swollen nips... ect.

Then 4 weeks after your last injection start your pct.
40mg of Nolvadex every day for the first 2 weeks. Then 20mg every day for the 3rd and 4th week. That's the end of your very first cycle.
Wait 14 more weeks after your very last Nolvadex pill... and you can start your second cycle.
Your second cycle should be the same as your first. you can up it to 400mg a week if you want... but probably won't need to.
On your third cycle is when you can start adding compounds like deca or dbol. You really shouldn't run orals for more than 5 weeks, but most max out at 4 weeks. Be sure to have a liver support with any orals.
Always get bloods done before and after cycles.

I think I covered everything...

P Smith

Ok.. so 16 weeks of 300mg of test every week. take 150mg (.5ml) on Monday and 150mg on Thursday.

A 8 or 10 week cycle is way to short. Takes 2 weeks to even get into your system, then another week to really feel it, then at 4 weeks you'll start to see it. So a 8 or 10 week cycle will be very... anticlimactic.
So Plan for 16 weeks, you'll need 2 vials of 300mg test for this.
Then the Arimidex, take that only as needed. if excessive water retention, sore swollen nips... ect.

Then 4 weeks after your last injection start your pct.
40mg of Nolvadex every day for the first 2 weeks. Then 20mg every day for the 3rd and 4th week. That's the end of your very first cycle.
Wait 14 more weeks after your very last Nolvadex pill... and you can start your second cycle.
Your second cycle should be the same as your first. you can up it to 400mg a week if you want... but probably won't need to.
On your third cycle is when you can start adding compounds like deca or dbol. You really shouldn't run orals for more than 5 weeks, but most max out at 4 weeks. Be sure to have a liver support with any orals.
Always get bloods done before and after cycles.

I think I covered everything...
Appreciate this plan. This is what I needed. It sounds like the collective advice is to wait on the orals so I’ll keep those for the future and just run the 300 mg/ week for now. If I do begin experiencing estrogen sides on the test then what dosage of the arimidex should I use?

Gainz.

Appreciate this plan. This is what I needed. It sounds like the collective advice is to wait on the orals so I’ll keep those for the future and just run the 300 mg/ week for now. If I do begin experiencing estrogen sides on the test then what dosage of the arimidex should I use?
I would run .5mg every day until sides go away. but some might say .5mg every other day... it really depends on how fast and hard the sides hit... if it all. Then once they go away you can take .5mg every few days to keep them at bay.
The higher bf% you are, the more likely you are to get them. That's not a guarantee, there are no guarantees in gear. But its generally how it goes.

P Smith

I have been looking at workout plans online. Does anyone recommend any plans to begin? Also, how much CrossFit / cardio should I do the next 16 weeks when on a bulk cycle?

Gainz.

I don't think you're gonna find many crossfit guys here. We're mostly bodybuilding or powerlifting style lifters. Maybe doing cardio twice a week. But I will tag you in a thread that has some awesome workouts